4. GO GET YOUR CYCLE BUB❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Aankho Kooo Teri Aadat Hai,
Tu Dikhe Na Toh Inhe Shikayat Hai
Aankho Kooo Teri Aadat Hai,
Tu Dikhe Na Toh Inhe Shikayat Hai..

Here is Another Chapter For you all
Hope will like it
Enjoy <3
............

Past ( Fifteen Years back )Abhiraj and Krutika were Sitting in Krutika's room

Abhiraj and Krutika were Sitting in Krutika's room. As Raj was playing his video Game and Krutika was Sitting on the Bed, Sulking. She looked at Abhiraj who was busy in his game as she stood up with her Rabbit Stuff Toy in her hand and Went to sit Beside him. She Slowly Nudged Raj to get his Attention but he didn't looked at her, So She poked his Arm this time Raj shrugged her hand. Getting angry on him she poked his cheek.

"Oww, Kruti What Are you doing?" Raj looked at her with a Little frown rubbing his cheek to soothe the pain.

"Raj let's play Something" She said looking at him with Her Big Doe Eyes.

"Okay What do you wanna play" He asked as he kept his video game aside but Krutika just frowned.

"I don't know, I am bored" She said with a Pout.
"Let's go on Bicycle Ride" Raj said With Excitement and Krutika also nodded Vigorously. Raj held her hand and they both ran to the Garden. They both Took their Small Cycles and Started Cycling they were giggling and Laughing as the Cold air was tickling their Face. They both were cycling in the Garden for Around an Hour When Suddenly Krutika Started sneezing.

"Kruti let's go in. Or your Cold will come back" Raj said, to which Krutika nodded and They both went back to the room.
"Are you still bored?" Raj asked
"No, Thank you Raj" Kruti said and Kissed his cheek making his cheek turn Red.

...............

Present ( At Singhania Mansion)

I Reached Home 6 Hours Back. I have talked With Mumma, Papa, Bhai, Bhabhi and Everyone. And Currently Am Laying On my bed. When suddenly My Phone Rang. I picked my phone and Saw It was Ady who was calling me. This Girl will seriously kill me. Actually Ady is My Classmate and A very Good Friend and When I came back from NYC I forgot to Inform her and Now she is Eating my head. I ignored her call and Layed like a star fish on my Bed. I am starting working In Singhania Industry from Monday and till then am completely free. And Right Now I am Super Bored. Okay Whenever I am bored I do Only one thing. Call my good for nothing bestfriend. I picked my phone again and Did you Video call to Raj.