8. HE LOVES ME? ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
How are you all Doing??

Well I was Stuck up yesterday, Couldn't  Get myself together and Do anything Productive. Like Seriously I just Studied Some MCQs and Nothing else and Am Gonna Blame these Freaking Periods for it 🥺
But Yeah I wrote this Chapter too So I am Publishing it today.

So Here I wrote this chapter, I hope you will like it.
<3
............

Krutika and Abhiraj Both Were Sleeping Peacefully but There Peace Wasn't Liked By Someone who got a Very Nice Idea To Ruin There Peaceful Sleep and Sweet Sweet Cuddling

Krutika and Abhiraj Both Were Sleeping Peacefully but There Peace Wasn't Liked By Someone who got a Very Nice Idea To Ruin There Peaceful Sleep and Sweet Sweet Cuddling. It was none Other Than Anika. She had Entered the Room as He wanted Abhiraj's Laptop for some work but the Look infront of her made her eyes wide as Saucer. There were krutika and Abhiraj Cuddling. She looked at them In Awe as She is also a Shipper of them but than An Idea Crossed Her head.
She Tiptoeing Went to the Bed and Lightly Tickled Krutika Which Made her Sit up with jerk making her fist Collide with Abhiraj's Face.

"Bhoooot"
"Fuck"
Krutika and Abhiraj Both said at the Same Time and Than Looked at each other.
"Why did you tickle me?"
"Why did you punched me?" They both again asked together.

"I didn't Tickled you kruti" Abhiraj said Making Krutika's Eyes Wide.

"Raj!! Someone tickled me!! Oh my god your room have ghost. Leave me am going. Oh my god" Krutika Said And Stood up from the bed Abhiraj was about to stop her but She came face to face with Anika.

"Ahhhhh" She yelled not expecting her there.

"Hahaha..Oh my.. hahah.. You both.. haha" They Saw Anika Laughing her Ass off Sitting on the Ground holding her stomach.

"ANIKA" Abhiraj Said with slightly Loud voice making Anika stop Laughing for A Minute but then she again burst into a fit of Laughter. Krutika Calmed a Little and Saw Abhiraj looking annoyed and She couldn't control. She also started laughing.
"Do do pagal" Abhiraj mutters and Get Down from the bed Making his way towards the Bathroom. While both the girls were still laughing, Now without a Reason.
( Two two Idiots)

"It's was So Fun, Specially the Punch you gave Bhai, Di" Anika laughed and Krutika nodded.

"It was Fun, Specially Seeing the Annoyed Raj" Krutika Giggled and they both stood up and left to Anika's room for Getting Ready for the Day.

Yesterday was So Fun

Yesterday was So Fun. We went out like this After so much time and This Morning well Although I was A little scared but then It was super fun to watch a grumpy Raj walking out of the bed. After Our Morning Laughter session we all got ready. We had our Breakfast with everyone. Today all the Ladies will be home so Now comes the real task which I was not able to do Yesterday. I have to talk to bhabhi.

I saw bhabhi seeing off Bhai sa and Then going towards Garden. I also Ran towards her.
"Bhabhi" I called she turned back and Raised her brows at me.

"I want to talk to you about something"
"Ha toh Soch kya Rahi ho Bolo" She said to which I smiled.
( Yeah then what are you thinking, say)

"Bhabhi, um.. Actually I na you know Like, Okay It's very Difficult to say this" I sighed I don't know how to tell her this.

"Kruti come here, See You Call me Bhabhi Right. Then What are you tensed about, you can tell me anything you want Baccha" Bhabhi said as she patted the seat beside her. I sat on the Chair and Took a Deep Breath.

"Um, Bhabhi.. There is a Friend of Mine Who you know loves her Childhood Bff. But The Bff.. he, He treats her just as a Friend.." I started She looked at me with Raised Eyebrows.
"Um, She kind off can't control her feelings and He is Also very Attached to her, He treats her so good that she can't Help but yearn to be more than Friends" I said, Bhabhi Hummed

"Then What is The Problem Tell your friend to Confess Her Feelings maybe the Boy feels the Same" Bhabhi said with a Small smile but I shook my head.

"No, It might ruin ou- Her friendship. Bhabhi He never said anything about Liking her in a Romantic way. He treats her as a friend but He is Very Possessive. So I- My Friend, She Wants to Keep a Little Distance from Him" I said But Bhabhi gave me an amused look.

"You Both Are Idiots You know" Bhabhi said I looked at her confused.

"Don't give me that look, I know you are talking about Raj and Yourself. Even a Blind can see how much you both Love each other But You Both Can't" Bhabhi said and Rolled her eyes. What!! He loves me??

"He loves Me??" I asked Still a bit Unsure.
"Ofcourse You Dumbo" She said and Smacked my Head.
"But why didn't he ever told me, When he told you" I said

"He never told me Kruti, But Raj is like my younger brother. I can see it on his face. How his face lits up when you walk in the Room. How Tensed he was when You were Sick. How He smiles Like An Idiot and How He Accompanies you in your every craziness" Bhabhi Told me, Her words made my heart Beat like a Madwoman, Oh my god he likes me, Not only like but love me. I just hope it's not a Dream.

"You should Confess your Feelings Kruti" Bhabhi said and Hugged me. I hugged her more tightly.

"Thank you so much Bhabhi" I said

"But Bhabhi I won't Confess To him, First I will make him realise That He loves me" I said with Unknown Energy In my Body.

"As You Think Right Bacche, But Remember I want to Hear the News of You becoming my Future Devrani by Holi okay" Bhabhi Asked to Which I nodded.

"But How will you make Raj Realise" Bhabhi asked to which I Grinned Evilly.

"I have Made a Plan My dear Bhabhi" I said and Told bhabhi my Plan.

"Are you sure this will work?" Bhabhi asked with a smile.
"Ofcourse It will bhabhi, I have Known Raj since we were babies. I know how Possessive he is. I am 100 percent sure this plan will work" I said with Excitement To which Bhabhi chuckled and Nodded. Soon we both went inside and I left for home. Now Your Real Torture will Begin Mr. Abhiraj Singh Rathore.

Author - 😈👻

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Helloooo,
How Do you like the chapter Lovelies?

I know there was Nothing Special and Story is Not Picking pace but I promise at the End it will be Worth it.

Love you all
Take care and All the Best for Exam. Bye Bye
Yours Author
Shivi