20. WEDDING BELLS ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Double Update 🎉🎉🎉
Happy Reading 😚💗
........

I stood Shocked, As I saw the Whole Terrace Decorated and A Big 'MARRY ME' in bolds Letters Written There

I stood Shocked, As I saw the Whole Terrace Decorated and A Big 'MARRY ME' in bolds Letters Written There. Oh God, My Boyfriend, My Fiancé, My Raj is Proposing me.

I have Imagined this Scene like Hundred Times in my Mind and Even Have Rehearsed but now that i am standing here, None of My Rehearsal is Working , I have These Butterflies Dancing in my Belly as My Palms Are Getting Sweaty, I turned around slowly...

I have Imagined this Scene like Hundred Times in my Mind and Even Have Rehearsed but now that i am standing here, None of My Rehearsal is Working , I have These Butterflies Dancing in my Belly as My Palms Are Getting Sweaty, I turned around slowly just to find Him On his Knee, Oh GOD THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!

"I don't know when, How, Where I fell in love with you. Maybe The Day you came back to India, Or From the moment You called me Every night and Filled me Up with the Details of Your Day. Or Maybe How We Went to The Same College and Everytime, Even after Being in the Different Courses we used to Cling to Each Other, Or Maybe Before That in highschool when you used to be The Popular Nerd who is Always Studying Yet got the Whole Male Attention on you, I seriously Threatened all of Them to Stay in there Limits" I was having tears in my Eyes as I giggled at his Last Sentence.

"Actually I think it Was Way before That, When We used to Be In Junior School and Used to Get sick while Your Nose goes all stiff, You Always Just kept your Head on my Shoulder. While I used to Pass you Tissues, That I still do. And Now if I think, It was When We used to Sit on the Swing and Plan Our Wedding, More Like Me getting excited to Make you My Biwi. Or Maybe It was When We were Born, Maybe We were Born for Each Other, Maybe I was Born to Love you, To Cherish You and Keep you with Me For My Whole Life" God, I am Literally A Crying and Smiling mess.

"So Now That We know, That We have been Meant to Be Each Other's For The Whole Eternity, I want to Ask You the Life Changing Question, Will You Marry Me Krutika Singhania? Will you Become My Krutika Abhiraj Singh Rathore?" I nearly Jumped on him and Kissed His Cheek.

"Yes, Yes, Yes A Thousand Times Yes, But Only if You will be My Abhiraj Krutika Singhania" I said, to which he Chuckled.

"I am All Yours Baby" He said, and Trust me My Stomach did that fluttery Flipping Thing. This man.

"Now Come On Give me your Gorgeous Hand" He said, and I forwarded my Hand in which He Slipped A Beauty Diamond Band. And Trust me if I thought My Engagement ring was Beautiful then This is Beautiful into infinity.

"Now Can I kiss My Sweet Fiancé oh no, My Soon to be Wifey" He said, To which I just Placed my Lips on his

"Now Can I kiss My Sweet Fiancé oh no, My Soon to be Wifey" He said, To which I just Placed my Lips on his. He smiled before Gripping the Back of My Neck And Kissing me More Passionately. You know the One that Makes you go week on knees? Yeah That One.

And I am not Giving you Details, Hehe. After Our Toe Curling, Knee Weakening Kiss We both Had Our Dinner Together and Then Danced with Our Arms Wrapped around Each Other.

It was Next Morning, When Abhir and Ruhanika Returned haveli, They both Entered the Hall and Were Suprised to See Singhanias, But Ruhanika Got the Hint

"What happened Rooh? Why are you smiling?"
"Raj proposed Her" She said, To which Abhir Gave A smile with a Finally.

They Both walked in, and Aarav was the First one to Notice Her, Followed By Arya who just Woke up and Is now Latching to her Grandfather (Abhimanyu).

"Mummaaaaa" Aarav screamed and Ran to her, Ruhi gave him a Big smile and Caught him as He Threw Himself in Her Arms.

"Hi My Love"
"Son" Abhir said, To which she Raised her Eyebrows.
"I am your Love, and He is your Son"
"God Veer, Aap na chup hi Raha kijiye" Ruhanika said and Sat Beside Ridhima.

"How was your Trip Bacche?"
"Wonderful Maa, But I guess something More Wonderful Happened here" She said, wiggling her Eyebrows at Raj and Kruti.

"I Proposed her Bhabhi ma" Raj said, Clearly Excited as The Priest is On His Way to Haveli.

"Oh My God, I knew it. Congratulations!!!" Ruhi said and Hugged both Of Them followed by Abhir who Congratulated them. Listening to Her Father's Voice Arya Looked up from Abhimanyu's Shoulder, And A smile made it way on her Face as She made The Grabby Hands Towards her.

Abhir Gave her a Big smiled and took her In his Arms.
"My Princess" He said, and Kissed her Forehead as She hugged him keeping her Head on His Chest.

Soon The Priest Also Came, The Dates of Abhiraj and Krutika's Marriage was Fixed For 15 days from Today. The Families were Escatic as They Congratulated Each other as well as The Couple. Raj and Kruti were looking at each other with Their Faces Having This Big Smile.

The Wedding Bells Will be Ringing in Rathore Haveli Soon.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyaaaaa,
here it is, The New New Chapy, How is it?

I know it's Short But Hey you got Double Update hehe.
Next Chapter will be Our Cutie Pies Wedding!!!!

Do You guys want Update of Any Other Story Today? Or another Chapter of Rana Sa's Girl.

Do Tell me in the Comment Section ❤️
Love you all
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️