15. PUNISHMENT TIME

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
So Here is another chapter of Rana Sa's Girl,
Another Fun Chapter.
And Also, From here There will be A few Chapter like Their Engagement about which you read in Epilogue of Hukum's Biwi 2 and Many much more things.

Hope you will like it,
Happy Reading 😚💗
...........

All the Rathore Men are in trouble by god as we all have watched them Drinking Alcohol as If drinking water

And Ridhima kaki as well as Bhabhi are super angry. We all have just finished our Dinner when We heard The Cars Stopping at the entrance and in around a minute in walked Completely Drunk and Unconscious Abhi Kaka and Bhai sa and Full drunk but Still a Bit Conscious Raj and Kaka sa. Darsh and fufa sa were also a bit drunk While avi was completely Fine.

Kaki sa held Kaka sa's hand and Dragged him with her, While Bua sa with the help of Avi Took Darsh and Dev to their respective rooms. Leave us with these Three People. Sighing I was about to hold Raj's hand but he Decides to Open his mouth.

"Areeeee Kru..tikka.. My baby... hehe..
Maa you.. k..now.. Kru..ti is My.. Gi..rl.friend.. she.. is-
"Shut up Raj and Come with me" I said, cutting his sentence in middle although I got a Smile from Kaki but Still how can this Idiot Say this so Casually.

"Come On Raj" I said, as I helped him walk to his Room.

"Kruti baby, Y.. you a..re soooooo cuteeeeee" He said, with his head on my Shoulder as he poked my cheek.

"Raj not now, I will seriously kick your ass, Okay" He nodded his head still kept in the crook of my neck.

We both walked in his room and I Directly pushed him on the bed, just making sure he doesn't get hurts. I went to the Side table and filled a Glass of water for him.

"Babyyyyyyy" He slurred sitting on the bed trying to remove his Shirt.

"Raj sit back, let me help you" I went to him and he instantly circles his Arms around my waist.

"Here, Have this Water first then Get freshed so that You can have a Better Sleep" I said, but Whom are we talking about, Mr. Abhiraj Singh Rathore. He loves irritating me.

"Nooo, i.. wa..annt to Sf..stay like..this" He said, snuggling his head more into my tummy.

"Raj, Drink this water now you will feel better, come on" I said, Sternly and made him drink the Whole glass of Water.

"Come on now Get fresh and changed" I said, but he looked at me and shook his head.
"Kruti Angry she will go, I will not go to change"
"I won't go anywhere, Okay? Please get changed baby, Hm?" I said, and Finally Convinced him to get changed.

Just you wait for Morning Rathore.