13. BOTH ARE IDIOTS❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
I Know i know you guys are waiting for a Update and am So sorry.

Now I will try to give regular updates I promise.

And Yeah, Before reading this Chapter Make Sure You have Read Chapter - 23 (Parcel -II) & 24 ( End Game) From Hukum's Biwi 2.

...........

Abhir and Abhimanyu along with Avinash and Abhiraj entered Rathore Industries

Abhir and Abhimanyu along with Avinash and Abhiraj entered Rathore Industries. All eyes landed on Rathore men entering inside the company. Everyone greeted them as they made their way to Abhir's Cabin. Abhir and Abhimanyu had taken a pledge to finish these Bindals. They all settled in their seats when Abhiraj asked

"Bhai sa What Do I have to do?"
Abhir looked at his father who nodded at him.

"Tracking. We have that bindal's location Raj, Now you have to Check if that Location is correct or not. Also Share our location with you" Abhir said Abhiraj looked at him confused cause he didn't understood What's Going on In His brother and father's head.

"Bhai sa, Why your location? Don't tell me you are going to his location alone" Abhiraj spoke

"No, Raj. I am not going alone. Daata hukum is also coming with me, Right Baba" He spoke with slight grin which made abhimanyu roll his eyes.

"But Bhai sa Going out of here will not be easy" Avinash said looking at abhimanyu. Well ofcourse its not easy 100 men of Arjun are working in different branches of Rathore Industries Although Abhir Have convinced Thirty people In backing off by giving them some money but there are still 60-70 left.

"Avinash, They will not do anything inside the company. We three will go out of the company together but as soon as we are out Me and Abhir will go in same vehicle. While you Avi will stay back at the company and make sure no one in the company gets hurt in Our personal disputes" Abhimanyu said to which Avinash nodded.

"And Abhiraj As soon as we step out of company you will go to the car you came with and Settle in the Car, track the location. While me and baba will go to That Arjun and his Girgit son" Abhir Spoke
(Chameleon)

"But Bhai sa what about Bhabhi ma and all the family. Even though all the guards are there but none of us is there. dadi sa along with choti dadi sa will be at the back of Haveli as per your Request and Aviraj is at orphanage as you didn't wanted to Take any risk with the kids. We all are out what if something.." Abhiraj spoke.

"Don't worry Raj. Nothing will happen as long as they stay inside the Haveli. If Some emergency happened then Maa and Rooh are there also Dada sa and Chote dada sa are also there." Abhir said to which Raj nodded. Abhir was hundred percent sure his Rooh won't let anyone step out of the haveli.

The Afternoon came soon. Rathore men worked as they planned Avinash stayed at Office. While Abhiraj has settled in the car. He have started tracking their Location as soon as Drove away.

W

W

hat the Hell does these both Think of Themselves. They just went to that bindal alone. We don't even know how many men he have there, What if he have planned something? I think I should prepare a back up. Because These Both May Look like they are the King of This world but In Reality they both are Idiots that too of same level.

I picked my phone and Shared their location with Aviraj also and then Dialled his Number.
"Aviraj listen to me carefully, I have shared Baba's and Bhai sa's Location with you. You are very near to the Place They are going to. So You have to be Ready with a Doctor and leave for That place when I call you" I said, to which he replied positively.

I then texted Our Senior security head and asked him to Reach the Location with Atleast 30 men but Make sure he doesn't take any action till I tell them to. Finally, Now atleast we have back up if By chance anything went wrong.

Sighing I sat back, with my eyes glued on the Screen These two have again started driving after their 20-25 minutes Fighting break. I also picked my Phone and checked if Kruti is Safe. I know it may sound Controlling that I have her location on my phone but Her location is Shared with me All the Time. Its not because I want to stop her from doing anything, it's only so that If she is in any problem then I can reach her on time.

My trance was broken by the beeps on my laptop. That's when I saw Bhai Sa and Baba have reached the location at the same moment I called Aviraj and asked him to go to the Location.

And Almost 30 Minutes, Aviraj was there. He Entered in? Are those Bindals dead? I saw my phone which was ringing.

"Bol Avi"
"Raj Bhai, Bhai sa is Injured the Doctor is Treating him and Bade papa also" He said, and I can't form any word.

"Avi, We will be there" I said, and hang up the Call and Saw kaka sa is coming out.
"What Happened?"
"They are injured we have to go" I said, He didn't asked much questions and settled in the Passanger Seat as I drove to that House.

As Soon as I reached there, I ran out of The Car and saw Bhai sa was laying on the Car seat as the Doctor was giving them First Aid. And Baba was sitting there with his head in his hands, He refused to get treatment I guess. I reached them directly hugged baba. Inko ni Aate Emotions dikhane Mujhe toh Aate hai.

"We are Fine, Raj. Me as well as Your Bhai sa. Now Take us Home please, I don't want to get any treatment right now. We have doctors at home" Baba said, I looked at Kaka sa who nodded. So I just helped baba and Bhai sa in sitting properly in the Car and I went to the Driving Seat. While Kaka sa and Avi went to The car we came from.

We all reached home, In around 45 minutes and trust me I was feeling like I have a Knife on my Throat that if I didn't reached home with Alive Baba and Bhai then I am dead.

Finally we are Home, Kaka sa told all the Things That happened. These two are really very big of Idiots who have made My maa and Bhabhi ma cry. Only if It was not for those Fucking Bindals. I swear I wanted to kill them Personally but Glad Baba and Bhai sa did it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here is another chapter...
How is it?

Kuch Yaade Taaza Hui?? Hehe

Hope you liked this one and if you didn't then you gonna like next one.

So Remember we read About Drunk Rathore Men? Well We knew what Ladies were Doing at Haveli, But we didn't got the Details of What Happened at the Club. So Now, There will be Details coming up in the Next chapter.

Love you all
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️