24. MRS. RATHORE

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Last Chapter ... 🤧🤧
Hii lovelies ❤️
How are you all?

So Here is the Last Chapter of Rana Sa's Girl, Our Journey on this Story Was Superr Amazing. And I hope Our Upcoming Journey will also be Same.

Happy Reading 😚💗
...........

[20 Years Back, When Abhiraj and Krutika were 6 year old]

"Krutiiii!!" A very excited Raj came running inside Singhania Mansion Followed by Abhimanyu and Ridhima.

"Rajjj" Krutika who was Sitting on the Couch with her pencil and Drawing in her hand ran to Abhiraj and hugged him.

"You came to play with me??" Kruti asked with Excitement evident in her voice as she was meeting her Bestfriend after a Week.

"Yes, and Now I can stay here"
"Really?? But What about Avi he will get bored without you"
"Naa, Bhai will play with him. And Baba said you and me can get married then we can stay together"

"Wow, But What if Mumma said I can't live with you. I have school na"

"Ye toh maine Socha hi nahi!! Let's do one thing let's get married when school finish"

"Okayyy!!!!"
........................................................................
[Present Day, Abhiraj and Krutika's Haldi Ceremony]

"Finally Devar ji, You are getting married haa" Ruhanika Said, as she applied Haldi on Raj's face.

"Yes, Bhabhi Ma, Finally." He said.
"Haan Isko toh Bachpan se Intzaar tha iss din ka" Abhimanyu said, making everyone laugh.
"Yaar Baba Pleasee" Abhiraj Whined.

"Maan!" Ridhima said, well can't warn as he got a plus point today.
"Fine, but I am not saying Anything wrong" He said, and sat back.

Soon all the Other Family members came and Applied haldi to Him. Krutika's Haldi was going on in the Opposite direction, So After Applying haldi toh Raj, All the Youngsters went to Colour Krutika in Haldi as well.

Finally The Haldi Ceremony was Over, Abhiraj was walking to his Room when Suddenly he was Pushed to the Wall. There stood Krutika completely Drenched in Haldi with a Mask on her face.

"Bub-
"Shhhh, You can't speak, as you are giving me Silent Treatment you know. I called you soo many Times but you didn't even Picked up the Call!! You know What I was about to say sorry to you but now after the Ignoring stunt you pulled, I came to inform you that You are going to sleep on couch on your Wedding night" Krutika said, glaring at Abhiraj.

"Shouldn't It be me? I mean shouldn't I be angry at you?? And Why Couchhhh!!"

"Shut Up Rathore!" he kept a Finger on his Lips.
"Good boy, Now listen. Only I have the Right to Throw Tantrums call me Weird, Dominating or Whatever the Hell you want! You can't Be Angry at me or I will not Talk to You ever!!!" Abhiraj made a Cute pout listening to her words.

"You are so cruel"
"Yes, And You are stuck with me. So Don't complain" She said, and Stepped back to Leave while Abhiraj just held her hand and Pulled her Back to him.

"I won't even Get a Kiss? Haldi kiss?"
"No, I am going we can't see each other but still i came to teach you a Lesson" She said, and pushed him back before Running away.

"I chose this Life" Abhiraj said, and let out a Laugh but then Walked towards his Room.

........................................................................
[Raj and Kruti's Wedding]

Our Couple was taking the Round around the Holy fire promising a Life long Love, Commitment, Support, Care, Togetherness To each other. The Whole Family had this Huge Smile on there face. Abhiraj stopped as they Finished the Last Round and Looked at Krutika bringing her hand to his lips and Placed a Soft and Promising kiss there.

"Finally I married you Kruti, now Mom can't stop you from Staying with me since you have Homework" Abhiraj said, His eyes shining while Krutika chuckled and Tears slipped from her eyes.

"Yup and Finally I can be your Biwi and We can play with your Toy car Together" She said, made the Whole Crowd Chuckle.

"Now I can remove all those Boys or I can say Bees away from you, Ab Toh Hak hai Mera, Biwi hai tu meri"

"Yeah, Like when I was not your Biwi you stopped huh"
"Yeah That's also Right" He said, and picked the Vermilion box before Filling her Hairline and Tied the Nuptial Chain Around her neck.

"My Wifey"
"My Hubby" He chuckled and kissed her Forehead making the Whole Crowd go aww.

•END•
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was the Story of Our Abhiraj and Krutika.
Hope you liked the Story, Thank you so much for All the Love you showed to it.

I will be Updating the Epilogue Very soon, Do tell me how was the Chapter.

Hope you liked it,
Love yaa
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️