6. JEALOUS ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are doing good.

So Here is Another Chapter For you all.
And Yeah Now you guys will get a New Chapter After 28th Feb, only🤧
Happy Reading 😚💗
..........

And Yeah Now you guys will get a New Chapter After 28th Feb, only🤧Happy Reading 😚💗

Past ( 10 years back - krutika and Abhiraj are in 9th Standard )

It was Lunch Time, Whole School was in Hustle Bustle. Students were Running Here and There In the Garden and Everyone was busy In lunch.
Krutika was Sitting near the Tree which was her and Raj's Daily place to have lunch together when A Boy came to her.

"Hi" He said Making Kruti look up at her.
"Hi, Who are you?" She asked tilting her head a little.
"I am Avish and you?"
"I am krutika" She said and they both started talking. Avish was in same class as her just their sections were different.
Abhiraj was Walking to krutika to have his lunch when he saw Krutika Talking with a Guy. His Face turned into Frown as He saw her Talking to a New Boy of B Section. Without waiting for a Second Abhiraj went to them.

"Kruti, Let's Go have lunch" He said Completely Ignoring the Fact that Another person was standing beside her.
"Raj, I was just waiting for you. See I made a New friend Just now" Krutika said with a smile on her face. Hearing her Avish stood up and Looked at Abhiraj forwarding his hand.
"Hi, I am Avish" Avish said which made Abhiraj Scoff. He just went beside kruti pulled her down to sit with him on the bench.

"Raj don't be rude Say hi to him. And Avish Why don't you join us for Lunch?" Krutika spoke Abhiraj looked at her With Deep frown.

"He is not eating with us. It's our lunch place and only WE will eat here. You will have your lunch with me only" He spoke Krutika Rolled her eyes and Said sorry to Avish to which he said it's okay and left from there.

"Why do you always do this?" Krutika Asked A little Annoyed and Angry over the fact that he talked rudely with that poor guy.
"Because you are my Bestfriend. And You will Spend Time With me only" He said as they started having there lunch.
"You can't tell me what to do, I will complain to kaki" Krutika Mumbled Making a face.
"I can do it and you can complain to anyone but You will not have lunch with him, End of Discussion" He said and They both finished there lunch before leaving for there Class.
........................................................................
Present ( In Singhania Industry)

It's been More than a Week Since Krutika's Fever Subsided and Her Health Got Better. She have Started working in Singhania Industry as An Architect. Finally Living Her Dream to work in her family Business was completed.
This is just another Morning When Krutika Was Sitting in her Office. She wore a Violet Colour Dress with a Black Belt and Let hair down in Natural Curls.