11. HOLI & CONFESSION [II]❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Heya Lovelies ❤️
So Here is the Second Part of Our Chapter.
I know I am late but Don't Worry, Now your Author is Out of The Stupid Low day I was in.
Now Back to form, and you guys will get regular Update.

Hope you will like it ❤️
...........

Holi, The festival of Colours, joy, Happiness, and lots of love

Holi, The festival of Colours, joy, Happiness, and lots of love. Rathores celebrate Holi in a Very Royal yet not so royal way. Like Every year there will be many Family Friends Invited to the Holi party but that doesn't stop them from playing there Holi like the crazy people they are. The whole Rathore family is Up and getting ready for there Holi party.

In Ridhima and Abhimanyu's Room like every other year Abhimanyu have applied some gulal on his biwi and so did Ridhima. They both had little Little Red colour on there faces.

"Happy Holi Biwi" Abhimanyu said
"Happy Holi Maan" Ridhima replied, and Abhimanyu kissed her Forehead.

While on the Other hand, Ruhanika was running in her chamber trying to save herself from her husband who is running behind her with a Whole Plate of Gulal.

"Veer please nooo, aapko ho kya Gaya hai? Kal raat tak toh aap aise nahi the? Dekhiye please" Ruhanika was running fast but Our dear Hukum sa is also smart so he went from the Opposite side and stood there waiting for his rooh to come.

"Where did he went...aaah"
"Hm, Now who will save you rooh" Abhir said as he Finally got a hold of his rooh. He pulled her tightly closed to him.
"Ab toh mai Aapko apne rang mein rang ker hi Rukne wala hu Doctor Sahiba" He said, And took a fist full of Red Colour, Before applying it from her hairline to her neck and bending his head a little place a Lingering kiss on her neck.
(Now, I will only stop after painting you in my colour)

"Veer"
"Just a second Jaan" Abhir said, and Rubbed his Cheek with hers.

"Now it's Happy Holi"

Its Holi today!!! Well I am a big fan of festivals unlike my father and brother who just walk and work like zombies

Its Holi today!!! Well I am a big fan of festivals unlike my father and brother who just walk and work like zombies. I love celebrating Festivals and this year, this year toh I am very very excited because I will be celebrating Holi with my kruti after four years.

Today the whole garden is decorated as per the Holi theme and all the gulals, balloons, Water tubs and what not is there in the garden. And Not to forget! This is My bhabhi ma and Bhai sa's first Holi after their marriage by god this is going to be so much fun.

"Rajjj" I heard bhabhi ma's voice and turned back. I saw her holding three plates of Different diffrent sweets in her hands. I ran to her.

"Happy Holi bhabhi ma"
"Happy Holi my dear devar ji. Now help me with these plates we have to take them to the garden" She said to which I nodded and took two plates from her hands.

We both went to the garden and it was looking so lovely with all the colours around. Let's hope it looks lovely after we are done playing Holi. As Always Many Family friends are invited to the Holi party. Which I think is going to be fun. I looked at bhabhi ma and wait, she have already started playing Holi!!

"Bhabhi ma, who put this colour on your face? You already started playing Holi??" I asked, to which she cleared her throat.

"Raj i didn't played Holi, it's just a little colour um I don't know how.. i didn't started yet" She spoke, and in Reality i didn't understood a word that she spoke but I understood that She didn't played Holi it's Bhai sa who played Holi with her.

"Bhabhi ma chill, I Understand okay" I said to which she nodded and then sprinted inside the haveli. While I laughed but Then My mind went to my Kruti. She expressed her love to me. Yesterday when I said, I love her I thought She will Slap me on face but Nothing like that happened. I am a dumb Person to not Understand that she loves me. But I am also glad that Now We have confessed our- Shit.

I looked at the person standing infront of me who have Threw a Whole Bucket of Water. And it was none other then My oh so Precious little Brother.

"Aviraj, Ruk wahi. Just Wait you Idiot" I was running behind him when Again I think whole Plate of Gulal was Throw Over my Head. I saw Anika who had done it. Almost whole family was here and was applying colours to each other but These Two monkeys are just behind me.
(Wait there)

"What the Hell!!" I spoke as I was again Attacked with water. Am i their only Target today.

"Happy Holi Raj" I heard her voice but when I turned she was gone. What!!

"Am here only, Find me if you can" I again heard her whisper in my ear. I again turned but She was not here, This girl loves playing doesn't she.

I saw her running towards the Back side of Garden and I did the Same. But when I reached there, I couldn't see her.
"Can't See Me?"
"Krutii stop playing games" I said, to which I heard her giggle.

"If you can't find me then you can't play Holi with me" She whispered in my right ear but this time I turned left and Finally got a Hold of this Little Tease's Hand.

"Got you" She looked at me with those Beautiful eyes of hers with a Small smile Playing on her cheek. I pulled her closer to me, still Starring at her face.

"Looks like You already played your Holi, hm" She said, and suddenly Applied colour on my face.

"Ahan, Holi toh Abhi Shuru hui Hai Baby" I said, and took some colour in my hands before Applying it on her face.

( Nope, Holi have just started Baby)

"Happy Holi, Bub"
"Happy Holi, Raj" I looked in her eyes, which held so much love for me. Fuck i still can't believe she loves me back. She is just perfect, She is like The Sunshine, the most prettiest and smartest girl in this world. 

"Can I kiss you?" I came out of my la la land when I heard her Question. I looked at her for good ten seconds before I slammed my lips on hers. Her soft lips against mine, I was kissing her on a Little fast pace which she was responding with same passion. Her hands were gripping the hem of my Kurta while I held her by her waist with one hand on her neck. I was moving my thumb over her cheek, caressing it and Focusing completely on her Lips. We both her so Engrossed in our world That We didn't felt when someone entered the Back side but Then we heard a voice of Throat clearing.

"Fuck" I turned around with my Hair messed, and lips probably Having lipstick mark. I saw bhabhi ma standing there with a smug look.

"Bhabhiii" I looked at Kruti who was not embarrassed, wait she is okay with it. Wow then there is nothing to act all shy and embarrassed.

"Finally, Your plan worked haa. Her highness" Bhabhi said, chuckled.

"You knew Bhabhi ma?" I asked with my eyes as big as Soccer.

"Mhm" She said, And gave us a Smirk. She is staying too much with her husband and telling you.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me till you guys wanna tell the family okay" She said, to which we both smiled and soon we were off to the Holi party.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyaaa Lovely people

Here is the Chapter,
Hope you all like it.
Now the Upcoming chapters having the Mention of The Scenes that Happened in Hukum's Biwi 2.

So I prefer you all Read the Chapter- 23 to 28 atleast.

Love you all
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️