BONUS CHAPTER 💗

Hi Lovely People,
Firstly Thank you for 100K reads,

Secondly, Here is A Bonus Chapter for you all, Which is Basically Written on a Special Request by One of My Readers, She Wanted me to Write a Chapter and Show the Bonding between Abhir, Raj, Avi, Darsh and Anika.

So Here it is, Hope you will like it ❤️
Happy Reading 😚💗
....................

[In This Chapter Anika is 18, and Just cleared Her 12th Boards and CLAT exam]

"Anika!!!!!!!" Aviraj yelled as He along with Darsh, Abhir and Abhiraj waited for Anika to Step out so That they can leave for their Trip. Since Anika have Cleared her Boards and Will start her college soon, Her brother decided to Take her On a trip.

"Here here here, Why are you shouting?? Bhai sa ask him not to Shout or we will leave him here only!" Anika said as She settled in The Back seat with Aviraj and Darsh while Abhir and Abhiraj sat in the Front seats.

"Avi, you open your mouth once Again and I will through you out of the car!!" Abhir said Making anika grin while Abhiraj just shook his head and Started Driving Towards the Airport. They have Decided to go to Manali for One week.

Currently they are driving to Airport as They will be Going to Delhi Through Flight and Then Will be Starting their Road Trip to Manali, It was also Anika's Wish as She wanted a Road Trip.

Soon Enough all of Them Reached to Airport, The Boys along with Anika Stepped Out of The Car and Walked to the Airport, with Anika and Aviraj Bickering over Something. While The trio just Ignored them And Walked ahead.

They all Walked inside the Rathores' Private Jet and Settled comfortably, Soon the Jet took off.

"Bhai sa, We will do Trekking right? And What about camping? Bhai sa Bolo na!!!"

"Ani, Beta We will do Everything for now you go and sleep, It's Just 3 in morning, I will wake you up Once we are Land in Delhi." Abhir said, to which She pouted but Nodded and ran to her Seat Aviraj and Anika went sleep, darsh and Abhiraj started watching movie in their Laptop, While Abhir checked the Complete Plan of Their Trip Once Again.

After a Few Hours They reached Delhi where a Car was Waiting for them at The Airport. They All Settled in the Car, With Abhir in the Drivers' seat Abhiraj in Passanger seat, Avi and Darsh in the Middle seats while They have Layed the Sleeping Anika on the Back Seat. They covered her with proper blanket and Started Their Road Trip to Manali.

I Streched my arms as I sat up on the Backseat yawning, I just got up from an Amazing Sleep

I Streched my arms as I sat up on the Backseat yawning, I just got up from an Amazing Sleep. Well Backseat pe Mujhe Bohot Acchi neend aati hai. I looked out of the Window and A few Dhabas passing by and I heard my Tummy Growl.