14. CLUB WITH GUYS ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are doing good?..

So Here is Another Chapter of Rana Sa's Girl, and before we Start the Chapter Please Read the Drunk Rathore Men Chapter, cause in this Chapter you will see the Club scene of That Chapter.

Happy Reading 😚💗
...........

"Bub, I am just going to make sure they don't get drunk yaar" Liar, Such a Big liar he is, huh

"Oh really, so you won't drink? You will just sit there huh?" I asked, Well let me tell you. Mr. Rathore here is going to club with all The Rathore Men and you know the Funny Part? He is saying he is just going to keep a watch on everyone.

"Baby you know me na, Also Bhai sa and Baba are quite hard to handle after getting drunk so me and kaka are only going to Make sure they don't drink much.

"Hm, Cool. Go, We will see what happens after you come back" I said giving him the Best smile I could.

"Thank you my baby, You are the Best" He said pecking my lips, and went back on driving. Actually he took me on a date today and now we are going to Rathore Haveli.

After around Fifteen Minutes we reached, He made his way inside the Haveli while I went to Garden where all the Ladies were Sitting.

We all had the Discussion about to spy these guys and Then Bhabhi came up with a Superb Idea. I think Rathore men are in trouble now.

"And Here we are" I said, as I stopped the Car Infront of the Club

"And Here we are" I said, as I stopped the Car Infront of the Club. Me, Darsh, and Avi are in same car. While Baba, Kaka sa, Fufa Sa and Bhai sa are in one.

"Bhai, Think one last time before Entering this Place" Avi said, why is he acting so weird today.

"Tu kyu itni chinta kar raha hai, Chill Kar Bhai" I said, and we three stepped out of the Car.

"Come on Boy let's Go in" Baba said, as he Stepped in the Club Making his way straight to the VIP Area. There was already all the Arrangements Made for us. Baba sat on the Biggest couch, Followed by all of Us.