17. ENGAGEMENT ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are doing good,
So here is Another Update.

Happy Reading 😚💗
.............

"Get Up K, It's your Engagement today you lazy being!" I heard M yelling at me

"Get Up K, It's your Engagement today you lazy being!" I heard M yelling at me. Will someone tell me why I invited her again!!!!. Oh yeah, I am getting Engaged. Well when me and Raj decided to have a chat with our families we both talked to them and they understood us and were happy about our decision so Our mothers talked with the priest and chose the closest date.

"I am up, just give me two minutes please"
"No, Aunty said I have to wake you up or you will be late" And Along with her yelling I heard my phone also ringing. I picked the phone and keep it near my Ear.

"Hello?"
"Morning My Sweetheart" I heard Raj's Voice, and I sat up.

"Good Morning"
"You are still sleeping?"
"I am trying to wake up but everyone is saying 'sleep some more time'" I said, to which he chuckled.

"Okay I will tell them to let you wake up" I smiled and nodded.

"I can't see you bub"
"But you know I am nodding" He just chuckled.

"Okay, Now come on get up my sleeping baby"

"Okay, I will talk to you after sometime"
"I love you"
"I love you more" I smiled and cut the call.

"Wow, Till now I was shouting at your head to wake up and you were giving me Tantrums. Look at you now smiling an Idiot, Huh" Mish commented but I royally Ignored her and Got up from the Bed before Running to the Bathroom. I am gonna get ready for My Engagement, Yayyyy!!.

I walked out of the Bathroom and Wore My Engagement Attire, I can't fucking believe it

I walked out of the Bathroom and Wore My Engagement Attire, I can't fucking believe it. I am getting Engaged to My Baby, My Kruti. From Today she will be My Fiancé.
Voh Kaise Kehti hai Bhabhi ma, 'Hey Mahadev Hume toh Yakeen hi nahi Ho Raha' chuckling on my own i went out of the Closet and At the Same time Heard a Knock on the Door.