EPILOGUE ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hiii Lovelies ❤️
Here is the Epilogue of Rana Sa's Girl,
There will be Two parts in this Update.
First one Before the leap, and then second will be After the Leap

Happy Reading 😚💗
...........
•PART-1•

"Is this Really Happening?" Anika asked, looking excited as She sat, Looking at her brothers, and Father along with her Bade papa

"Is this Really Happening?" Anika asked, looking excited as She sat, Looking at her brothers, and Father along with her Bade papa. Well, It's been two days since Abhiraj and Krutika's Marriage, and Krutika just came back from her Pagphera Ritual, Now All the Rathore men are sitting on the Couch with their Wives standing infront of Them, Today is the Punishment day as because of Raj's Wedding This couldn't Happen.

"So Now All the Husbands can Tell whatever Punishment they have Decided for their wives" Aviraj said, and Gave a Sympathy Look to the Ladies.

"Biwi, You have to Promise me You will not Use The Term "I will Throw you out of our Room" again" Abhimanyu spoke, Ridhima Looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"You wish, Huh"
"Fine then, I will turn Out Closer into Bar"
"Maan"
"Mhm, Go on"
"Urgh, Fine. I will not say that Sentence!" Ridhima said, and went to the Couch opposite to the one the Guys are sitting on and settled there.

"Now Ishu Darling" Avinash spoke,
"Think before you speak!" Ishita Warned him, more like daring to say something stupid.
"Remember the Pending Trip to Bali?"
"Avi you are old now!! And so I am, I am not going to Bali and performing any stupid Activity!!"
"Well we are going Wifey, You don't have a Choice, And We are not Old!!" Avinash said, and Before Ishita could deny, Abhir started Talking.

"As For you Rooh, I will just not talk to you For A Whole day" Abhir said, making Ruhanika look at him with Wide eyes.
"You mean like you won't talk to me at all? How will you stay without talking to me?"
"I will Don't worry"

Now Only Abhiraj was left but He didn't said anything as he saw the Warning gaze of Krutika.
"Kruti Baby, Will you let me Choose the Destination of Our Honeymoon? That's all I want to say, No Punishment" He said, To which she smiled.
"Ofcourse Raj" and He breathed in Relief.
.....................
[At Night]
ABHIR'S POV

I am currently sitting in Our Room, with my wife Trying to get my attention, I swear this is such a Satisfying Feeling. I mean I am doing such a Difficult task of Not Talking to her but this Attention i am getting is helping me going on.

I was replying to a Kind fan of Ours On Instagram (things This Author makes me do) when I saw my rooh whispering something in Arya and Aarav's Ears and Suddenly they both Nodded and Started Running to me.

"Papa" "Baba" They both said as They settled on the Bed and as I was distracted these little Munchkins snatched my Phone from me.

"Papa we pway games" Arya said, and Aarav nodded.
"You Little Munchkins" I said, and Tickled them.
"No Papa, Nooo"
"Baba stoppp" They Both were Giggling unstoppable when I stopped and Looked at my wife who was looking at us with a smile on her face.

"Mumma, We go pway" Arya said and held Aarav's hand and Stepped down from the bed before Running outside.

I averted my eyes from my rooh who walked towards me and Settled on my lap.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing, Just getting Comfortable" Liar, She is Seducing me by sitting on my lap and Moving her fingers all over my Torso.

"Really but -
"Shh, You can't speak veer, Remember my Punishment" She asked, with a smirk.
"Punishment can go to hell for all I care, Can't Miss the Chance I am getting" I said, and Flipped us Over.. Well Rest you can guess.

.................
PART-2•
(Two Years Later)

"Raj" I heard voice of My Wife, opps Angry Pregnant wife to be Precise

"Just a Minute Baby" I said, and Wore my Watch. Well Today is Darsh's Wedding and the Whole Family is Already there Except me and Kruti. It's Been Two years since I got married to the love of my life, and Currently she is 7 Months Pregnant, so As per kaki Sa's suggestion she and I stayed home and Decided to go only for the Wedding.

"Raj come on pleaseee" She yelled and I literally ran outside the Closet.
"I am here baby" I said, and kissed her Forehead. She looks gorgeous, well she always does but Now she looks more pretty with Her Baby bump and Undefinable glow on her face.

"You look gorgeous love" I said
"Thank you so much now come on let's go, Darsh might be Waiting for us" She said, and I chuckled before Holding her hand and Helping her out.

...............

Soon Enough to we reached the Venue, We met with the Family, Congratulated Darsh. Everything was going good till the Pheras, but in the Middle of Pheras drishti tripped many times it was as if She is drunk and As soon as The Pheras were over and Darsh filled her Hairline Through the Veil, We all felt odd. Drishti's mother wasn't letting us see her face. But Alas we shrugged it and Darsh tied The Nuptial Chain Around her neck but He didn't moved his hands back, His eyes were stuck at the Exit of Venue. I followed his gaze and My eyes landed on .... Drishti! If she is there then... Who is the Girl Darsh just got Married to??

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Soo Lovelies, how was the Epilogue?
Hope you like it.
So Today Our Story is Officially Finsihed.

Hope you all Enjoyed this Tiny story of Raj and Kruti and Hope you will like the New Story, Mr. And Mrs. Shekhawat.

Love you all
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️