Chapter 2

Pierces pov:

Today I'm going to ask Ein to date me.

That sounds so wrong out of context. God damn it, my brain needs to clarify things better! I feel awkward now!

I finish getting on my uniform and then I get my homework together.

How do I even ask him? I can't while in class. Marianna has multiple classes with me.... What, will I ask him right in front of her, "omg Ein! Please fake date me so Marianna will stop flirting with me!". No. Thats mean....

I clutch my jaw in frustration. I'll figure it out later, I'm going to eat breakfast.

I make my way downstairs. Paxton is playing on his iPad, some Batman game. I ask him, "is mom in the kitchen?"

Paxton nods in silence.

I walk over to the kitchen and see my mother on the phone, talking to someone who I'm not quite sure who it is yet.

I see 2 plates of toast, one must be mothers, she turns to me and I point at one of the toasts and then to myself. She nods and I devour it. That was delicious.

I wave to her as a goodbye then I leave the house. The bus should be here in 10 minutes so I'm going to just browse though social media....

Later....

I had sat next to Noi while on the bus, Ein was sitting next to Aphmau when I arrived and since Noi and I barley talk, one on one.... I can have time to develop a plan to ask Ein.

A text message?...I'm not good with explaining things though text so scratch that.

In the classroom, already declared that as a no.

Lunch time?... could work but then the others may hear... Aphmau and kc will probably ruin that for me.

In the restroom?.... Other people may hear.... Unless..... it's during class? That could work. I'll ask Ein to skip his math class. He always longs for an excuse to skip that class. I know for sure he'll skip. I can even ask him during English! This is perfect!

I'm so smart!

At school..... during English class....

It's time!

I slam my hands on Eins desk causing him to flinch slightly, that's normal for Ein, he flinches sometimes due to sudden movements.

"What!?" He yells out a bit tense.

"You wanna skip math with me?" I ask him, he calms down slightly.

"Sure just- don't be so loud! Jeez.." he says awkwardly

"Okay- sorry, so bud? Meet me in the bathroom when math starts!" I say to him, he nods.

Ein eyes are watery, he is really sleepy right now. I bet 50 bucks he'll fall asleep in class and mr Jacobs will yell at him.

I sit at my desk. Now to wait until history and a few other classes of mine finish...