Chapter 11

I'm in the middle of the last class I have for today... After this I'm gonna hang with Pierce and his family....

Seems weird though.... I haven't really been around others families... I wonder what it's like?
Does he have a mom?..... if so.. that's gonna be so fucking weird....

My teacher taps on my desk bringing me back into reality.

-time skip to when Ein got..."home"-

I start to open the door before hearing voices from inside, my dads and another women's. Maybe he'll be so distracted by her that I'll be invisible then I can get my stuff and leave.

I fully open the door and quietly make my way upstairs.

I get my bag and leave the house but you know I can never do anything without pain. It always seems to impale me in some way or another...

I roughly get pushed back inside then proceed to get hit a few times.

Once he's finished with me, he goes back to his other girlfriend...I make myself get up and start walking to Pierces house... he gave me the address before school ended.

My face stings.... Hopefully I'm not bleeding...

I see the house.... Pierces house... I know it's his from the number thing..

Putting my fist up, I hesitantly knock on the door. After a few minutes, it opens to reveal a woman who is quite a bit taller then I and looks exactly like Pierce...

"Uh...uhm....I uhm....Pierce a-asked me to c-come" I say very awkward. She's his mother! I haven't talked to a mom in years! How do I even go about this?!

"Oh! Your Pierces Boyfriend!" She shouts smiling at me.

I feel my cheeks become red.... Does she not know we're fake? Did Pierce not explain?...

I just nod and look at my feet. She moves away from the entrance and jesters me to come in. I compile and stand close to the wall.... I feel awkward.

She closes the door. "What's your name, honey?" She asks.

"Ein..." I mumble avoiding eye contact.

"What a beautiful name! Now, Ein, why don't we go find your lover? James is in the middle of dinner, should be done soon" she says walking away assuming I well follow. I did.

She brings me to this big room with books and a sofa and a tv! Pierce is sitting down on the sofa watching sponge bob while letting out weird laughs.

"Pierce!" I randomly say at the sight of him. He turns and looks at me.

"Ein!" He says getting up and pulling me into a hug. What a weirdo.... Why hug me of all people?

He lets go and looks at his mother. "Momma! This is Ein! Ein this is my mother!" He says introducing us.

She smiles at me and says, "nice to met you Pierces boyfriend!"

"Momma! It's fake! I told you it was fakeee!" Pierce whines in response. His cheeks that are on his face look a bit pink. What other cheeks are there, right?...ha...ha...ha..

Pierce looks at me and says, "You look cute, though you need to clean up a bit... You somehow seem messy. I'll get a wet towel and you can clean your face with it."

His mom lets out a little gasp at that then does the same face Kc does.... Are they related?

Wait....Did he just call me cute-