chapter 17

My face turns red from embarrassment.

(Sorry for long delay on updates! I had no motivation to finish this and reread my previous chapters-)

-time skip to school (pierces pov)-

I can tell that Ein is still embarrassed from what Paxton said earlier, it is quite funny but I shouldn't let that show in my expression, I don't want my love uncombable after all.... Okay now that's just becoming a habit! Ein and I are only platonic!

I feel someone pull at my sleeve moderately, once I turn my head to see who did that I realize it was Ein.

"You alright? Why are you pulling me-?" I ask him in a softer tone since he's always off in the morning.

"Your walking to fast...stay with me" he mumbles sounding pretty tired.

"Oh- sorry man! I'll try and keep a slower pace, I just had a lot on my mind so I wasn't paying attention" I say awkwardly.

He looks at me with curiosity and asks, "Like what?.... You alright?"

Damn he looks really adorable when sleepy...

"uh well-" I pause on what I was saying, I can't tell him I was thinking about him! He might think I'm actually catching feelings or something! Which I'm not, I'm straight as straight can be! Straight as a poll!....I'm straight right?...

Ein pulls at my arm again, "pierceee, you keep walking to fast slow down!" Ein whines..

His whining is making me feel a certain way that I'm not sure what the name would be...

"Sorry man- keep getting lost in my own head" I say chuckling and I slow down my pace so we're walking the same speed again...

I suddenly notice that Ein is still wearing my pants- ....Hopefully Marianna will assume some things and maybe stop trying to get with me! Yeah! I hope she assumes!

I starts laughing mischievously out loud and Ein looks at me very confused and weirded out.

"The fuck you laughing like that for?" He asks side eyeing me a bit.

"Your wearing my pants, I hope Marianna assumes shit" I say with the biggest grin.

"Why would she know these are your pants?" He asks facing away from me.

"Well, I wear the same type of pants everyday to school. Light blue jeans with some holes and now I'm wearing black sweat pants since that's all I had and you're now wearing the kind of of pants" i explain with a grin, ein turns red.

"Oh-"