Chapter 3

Eins pov:

My face is red.... I wasn't prepared for that. He called me "love"

I swear to god, he almost gave me a heart attack. My heart skipped a beat- that sounds wrong.... I mean, it's my brain. No one will be reading what I'm thinking.

I sigh and try my hardest to pay attention to what miss Lilith is teaching... but is so boring. It's not like I'm going to succeed in this class, so why should I even try?

I start doodling. This is going to be a weird weekend....

Wait... How long are we going to "date"?... he never clarified.... I don't mind helping him.... I've noticed how that girl acts with him. She's like me with Aphmau. Now that gotta be annoying.

I end up doodling what was supposed to be Pierce. I quickly scratch it out. That's weird. I shouldn't do that.

Why is life hard? Why can't it be easy?

I pull at my hair. Today is so weird....

I hear a tapping at my desk, when I look up, miss Lilith is looking at me with her normal look of worry. She says: "Hey, you seem distracted... Is everything alright?.."

I don't understand why she always asks how I am... do I not look fine?

I nod in reply and she gives me a soft smile.

"Meet me after class" she says before going back into her lesson. Am I in trouble?

Pierces pov:

Miss Lilith did her normal checking on Ein thing. I'm not sure why she does that.

If Ein wants to get with Aphmau using our plan, how do we tell her? It's Aphmau after all... she's smart.

I bite at my finger nails.

I didn't think of how awkward this would be.... But we are both getting something out of it. I just got to remember the goal.

Next time we see Aphmau, I'll hold Eins hand. We can see how Aphmau will react to that gesture.

I turn my attention back to Miss Lilith.

At lunch....

I just finished getting my lunch, now it's time to eat!

I see everyone sitting together. Aphmau is being all weird with Aaron again.... Oh Ein's here, I guess it's time to put our plan together some more.

I sit directly next to Ein.

"Hey love" I say to him causing his face to flush a bit.

"Y-yo." Ein stutters. Kc definitely noticed that-

This was supposed to attract Aphs attention, not the girl who is obsessed with all things love....

"LOVE?!?!?!" She yells out,  you can see the sparkle in her eyes.

I ignore her and turn to face my "lover". Ein is red. He stuffs his face with bread trying to act as what I called him was normal..... KCs eyes won't leave us.

"Love?" Aphmau asks. Oh! She caught Aphmau attention for us!

"Pierce called Ein love!" Kc announces, gaining the others attentiveness.

"You did?!" Aphmau says, looking at me. Her expression matches KCs. This is perfect.... Wait why am I doing all the work? Eins not really helping with this. He's supposed to play along if he wants to win Aphmau.

I nudge him under the table and he looks at me. "Did I call you love?" I ask him

He becomes red again and nods. Why isn't he talking?

Both Kc and Aphmau seem to be happy about this. Ein wants Aphmau to be jealous, to do this.... Eh, I'll think of more ways later.

I still need to hold Eins hand.