chapter 16

I get up slowly, pausing every now and then to not wake up Ein...

Eventually I get to my drawer and looks for something that'll fit Ein..and of course myself but it's more fun to find clothes for Ein.

I find a pair of shorts and and a black shirt that says "yes" on it...I have like 3 shirts that say that.

I actually don't know if this will fit Ein but it's good enough-

I wasl over to Ein and slightly shake his shoulder to wake him up..it works but he's out of it due to haven just woken up.

"Eh?..." He says rubbing his eyes and looking at me.

"Morning bud...here some spare clothes you can wear, school starts in an hour or so..." I say smiling at him....he seems really cute...

Ein sits up and just stays there for like a minute before looking at me again, "where are they?..." He asks clearly sleep driven.

I hand him the clothes and turn around so he can change.

-Time skip, Ein pov:

I am wearing pierces clothes...they're a bit big on me but- they smell like him.

A lot like him. (Ein would know)

"I'm done..." I say so Pierce can turn around, he does so and smiles at me.

"Looking good! Now let's go get some breakfast before we head of to school, what do you say?" He asks me.

"I say yeah, I'm a bit hungry" I say though I'm not- but Pierce is so...

He smiles at me, "let's get going then my love!"

"Pierce- no one's here, no need to call me that..." I say a little annoyed that Pierce is calling me his "love" out of school.

"Call you what?" He asks with an eyebrow raised.

"My love." I respond.

He laughs-

"I'm your love now? Awh honey~ I thought we were only doing that for school~"

Pierce....you damn trickster...

"Ha. Ha. I'm laughing so hard." My voice is laced with sarcasm and Pierce just smirks in response.

"You ha-" his mom interrupts by yelling "food done!!"

"Welp, let's get going...my love..." (Bro I accidentally wrote lice- I need to sleep 💀)

We head downstairs and sit at the table, Pierces dad is helping Paxton with his math as Pierces min serves breakfast.

It's toast and eggs with orange juice as the drink. Yum. Best breakfast I'll ever have.

"Oh hey pee boy." Paxton says to me...

Pierce starts laughing-

( ✨TEEHEE ✨)