chapter 13

Pierce flushes a shade of pink.

"I do not!" He yells and his brother smirks.

"Oh Ein~ let's go count sheep together bud~" Paxton says in a mocking tone.

"Paxton. Pierce. That's enough. We have a guest, do not fight." Pierces mother says strictly.

They both shut up.

Pierce dreams about me?

They do a prayer then start eating dinner.

"Ein? Are you gonna eat?" Pierce asks me after noticing I wasn't.

"Uhm...I uh.." I start but get intruped.

"You should eat, you didn't eat your lunch this morning" he says looking at me.

Now I feel as if I don't then I will be rude... And because of that I pick up my fork and force myself to eat a bit.

Pierce smiles at me then goes to eat his own food.(Btw, Pierce ate both mutton sandwiches cause Ein didn't want it)

I refuse to eat all this, if I do then I'll feel nauseous. I'll eat some in order to make Pierce happy.

After we finish up, Paxton picks up the left overs and cleans the dishes.

"Ein! Come! I wanna show you my room!" Pierce says smiling.

"Okay!" I say following him to his room.

Pierces room is really cool looking.

The walls are his favorite color of course. He has a desk with homework and cool figurines on it.

He has posters of random show characters on his wall and for some reason Christmas lights over his bed.

"Whoa!" I say looking at everything.

Pierces sits on his bed and offers me to sit besides him.

"Do you like my room?" He asks me with a bright smile.

I nod. It's really cool looking.

Pierces pov:

Ein looks to be in a good mood. From the way my parents are acting, they seem to not mind him.

Oh my gosh! What if Ein can stay the night?? That'll be so cool! Normal people have sleep overs with there besties all the time! I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind!

"Ein!" I randomly say after a long period of silence, that causes Ein to flinch slightly.

"What?" He says calming down again.

"Let's have a sleepover! Weve never had one before and I'm sure I can convince my parents to let you stay the night!" I say.

He has mixed expressions.

"I don't know Piercy..." He says with hesitation.

"Please?" I kind of beg.

He seems to think for a bit then nods.

"O-only one night and if it's okay with your parents... As soon as it becomes daytime, I got to go home.." he says to me.

I nod and reply positively, "Perfect! I'll go ask now!"

I get up and rush downstairs to ask.

"Momma??" I ask once I find her.

She looks at me, "need something?" She asks.

"Can Ein and I have a sleepover??" I ask

She smiles at me, "that's fine with me, though you will need to leave your door open." She says

Why do I need to keep the door open?

"Okay!" I say smiling

"I'll go get the sleeping back from downstairs! Bye mommy!" I say running to the basement.

I don't know why I'm so excited for this.