Chapter 4

I reach out and link our hand together. Ein tenses at my touch and some how manages to become even reder.

From the side of my eye, I can see that Aphmau has noticed but she doesn't seem to be jealous...

"Kiss!" Kc randomly says making me instantly turn pinkish myself. I look at Ein a bit awkwardly, though I try my best to hide it.

"Eh-" Ein squeaks out in response.

Why is he acting cute? His cheeks are so red. His embarrassment is adorable.

I smirk.

"Kiss!" KC says again.

Kim covers her mouth. "KC! This is the first time we heard about them getting together. They must be newer in this relationship. Give them some time!" She says.

"That actually helps a lot, thank you Kimy Kim Kim." I think to myself.

She's beautiful.... In many ways I admire her. Her eyes remind me of the sky when it's about to get dark... The way her glasses sit on her nose. Her personality reminds me of Ein a bit, maybe that's why it was easier to ask him to "date" me.... Eins also really beautiful.... But his beauty is more noticeable for some reason. Like, he has a beautiful face.... Wait no-
yes?
No.
Definitely no.
I shake my head to get rid of that thought. I don't want this to be weirder then it already is.

Ein nudges me causing me to look at him.

"You alright?..." he mumbles closer to my ear so that I could only hear him ask.

I nod and smile at him.... I need to help him get his girl so it's time to fake flirt.

"Of course I'm always alright when I see your face!" I say loud enough so that everyone at our table can hear.

I hear Aphmau spit out her water.

"EH-" Ein starts but I kick him under the table and tilt my head towards Aphmau. Hopefully that'll help him get the hint of what I'm trying to do.

He lights up a bit realizing. Ein says, "Oh- yeah uh... H-honey bear?"
I almost start laughing. Honey bear? I never thought I would hear Ein say those words.

Aphmau is once again watching us. It's working I hope.

I pull Ein into a hug, he jumps a bit but weirdly seems to melt into my arms. God I'm going to scream.... Yes it's Ein but he's acting adorable. That's a weird thing to say but it's my mind. Who will judge?

The bell rings and Ein pulls away from my arms. Time for our next class.

Later...

I was about to pack up to head back to the server but then I spot Chris. Hes the boy who simps for Mariannna..... Time to tell him the big news.

I go up to him. The boy with the blonde hair who is a quote in quote bad boy.... He's actually a softy.

"Chris?" I say and he turns to look at me.

"Hey bro.... H-have you seen Mari?..." he asks me.

I smirk at him. "Speaking of her, I have some news for you!" I say.

"What.... Did she ask you out?..." he says with a look of pure sadness.

"EW- no! I have a boy friend!" I shout irritated that he thinks I'll betray him like that.

"Whao what? Boy friend? As in a boy lover? Your gay?! YES MARIS MINE!!!!" He says hoping in place acting like a fricken anime character.

"I uh- I guess yeah-" I say a little embarrassed.

He is a fricken simp. Like if you look at the dictionary and at the word "simp", you would see a picture of him. (I got that from my brother)

"Well uh.... See you later" I say leaving him and his pure happiness and excitement.