Introduction

Hello everyone. Thank you for giving my book a chance, I welcome you to it. This is my book, coming from my imagination and I request people to not copy my work.

This book is an interconnected standalone. The previous book is called Resham, if you want to read it. However it is not required. This book can be read on it's own. However, if you wish to read Resham, probably sometime in the future, read that book before this one because Rehnuma has spoilers for Resham.

I'll try to keep things real, but just keep in mind that this is fiction and there might be things that don't happen the same way in real life.

This is an arranged marriage story and it will have the love triangle trope. Just a little bit, not much. I hate it too.

I've wanted to write about a comparatively dark story to what I've usually written. So I'll try to make this one just that. Morally grey characters, and a different sort of relationships than you have seen in my previous books.

Warnings-

Age gap
Assault
Death of a parent
Family issues
Mature language
Violence
Sexual content-
▪︎Degradation
▪︎ Slight Exhibitionism
▪︎Knife play
▪︎Choking
▪︎Pain kink
And more

Cheating would never be a part of my stories.

The story gets better with time as new things unfurl. I request you to not judge it too quickly, especially by the first few chapters.

With all that being said, I hope you give this story a chance.✨️