9. Photoshoot

I drive my way through the city, crossing cars and people with a speed fit for snails

I drive my way through the city, crossing cars and people with a speed fit for snails. I didn't want to get out of bed this early on a Saturday and yet here I am. Fuck the magazines and their weird ass schedules. And fuck me for being all nice and not complaining about their horrible schedule.

Forbes wanted my interview as I am the only Indian billionaire under 30. I said yes, because well it's Forbes and also because I have issues saying no. But now they also want a photoshoot. A whole thing with different costumes and poses and shit.

But that's not all. I am to do it with a model. A model who has nothing to do with business. She will just be in the picture because 'two hot people on a cover are eye catching', the agent's words not mine.

When I finally reach the studio they called me to, I drop my head against the steering wheel and groan like a miserable idiot. I just wanted to sleep man. I step out into the glaring sun, staring up at the building I have to spend my Saturday in. I walk in and smile back at everyone who sends one my way.

I am the good guy. Even if I have blood on my hands and trying to ruin my brother's wedding on my conscience. God, I feel stupid. Why did I even do that? I hope one day my brother finds it in his stony heart to forgive me for it.

It's not like he isn't mocking me every walking second. He came back from his honeymoon this morning and without any greeting, looked at me and told me to get some pussy while I am outside because I look miserable. Fucking asshole.

And even though I do agree with him, and I really could do with getting laid, I am not a one night stand person. And I can't turn into one now. I need a connection before moving ahead and sleeping with someone.

A nice lady takes me to the room where I am supposed to get pictured and introduces me to everyone. My eyes fall on two familiar faces. And yet ones name I cannot recall.

The girl smiles at me and I smile back. "I've seen you somewhere. But I am not sure where." She shrugs adorably. "I model for your brother. He paints me."

Oh ya! Ya. Last time I saw her she was sitting on a chair waiting for my brother's instructions. I forward my hand. "I am Lakshay. It's nice to meet you." She smiles and shakes my hand. "I am Nara. It's a pleasure to officially meet you too. I am the model who will be with you on the cover."

"I figured that much Nara." I flash her my signature smile and she blushes. Then they say men are simple creatures. She is cute.

"Alright you two. Cut it out. I only have one day to wrap this shit up." Ofcourse. I turn to the man on my left. Just an inch shorter than me. His brown eyes stare up into my blue ones with impatience. Why is he so worked up?

"Have I done sometime to you, your highness? Why are you so pissed?" He rolls his eyes and turns to Nara. "Do me a favor sweetheart? Go change quickly." Nara nods and runs to the changing room. I follow her with my eyes until she is out of sight.