Talking About Betrothals

The Red Keep, King's Landing

116 AC

"Aerea, you know why we called you here?" Rhaena asked her fourteen year old daughter.

"Yes, mama." Aerea said, pursing her lips. The girl who had tamed and claimed the Cannibal, now renamed Morghul, knew that with Shaera and Daeron married and Aerion having no interest in women, she was next up in the marriage market.

Rhaena smiled sadly, hugging her. "I am very proud of you and your siblings. You're all amazing dragon riders."

Aerion had claimed Grey Ghost, while Aerea had Morghul. Baela had claimed with a young she dragon named Moondancer, while Daenora had bonded with Vyrax.

Vyrax had hatched in 100 AC to Nyx, and the she dragon had golden scales, iridescent white horns, spines, and claws, light gold wing membranes, pale gold chest and belly scales, amber eyes, golden flames with iridescent white streaks.

"Would you consider Thaeddus Arryn?" Daemon asked.

"...I would. He's kind and gentle and he respects women." Aerea admitted. "I've talked with him several times, and I know he wouldn't stop me from flying."

The parents exchanged a silent conversation.

She accepts. the Dark Dragoness passed on.

Unfortunately. the rider of the Blood Wyrm tilted his head.

Yes but right now, we need to wait until Rhaenyra comes along to make a new order. Rhaena pointed out.

Very well. Daemon grudgingly acknowledged.

"Then we will ask Lady Jeyne Arryn about it. But if you don't want to marry Thaeddus, you won't, Aerea." the violet eyed princess said.

The young Targaryen princess smiled at the reassurance. "I understand. Thank you, mama, papa."

"Anytime, sweetheart." the Prince of the Wildfire said, hugging her again.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.