Winners

Otto's Temporary Solar, the Red Keep

132 AC

Rhaena took great pleasure seeing the man she loathed jump when he saw her in his chair.

"Mistress of Whispers." the former Hand of the King greets.

"Princess." Rhaena corrected lazily. "And before you ask, this is my home and I know all the passage aways."

She pushed forward the wine. "Drink?"

Otto gave her a suspicious look before taking a long swig. Rhaena smirked in glee inside her mind.

"What do you want, Princess?" Otto asked coldly. "I have work to do."

"Not much. Alicent sent me to inform you that House Hightower is not invited to the wedding." the Dark Dragoness said, looking at her finger nails.

"What wedding?" the man asked, obviously confused.

"Jaehaera and Aegon's wedding. The faster those two get married the quicker we don't have to worry about pre marriage bastards." she explained.

The man hummed. "A smart move."

Then Otto began choking. "What did you do?"

"Poison, obviously." the rider of the Dark Lady said dryly, standing up from her chair as the man fell to his knees.

"They... will... know." he coughed out.

"No, Otto they won't. Daemon gave me the most wonderful poison for our anniversary—it's called the Untraceable. No odor, no after affects, no taste. All the Untraceable does is cause a heart attack... and leaves no trace. I need you dead, Otto. I won't let you threaten my family any more." Rhaena drawled, standing over him as the life faded from his eyes.

"This is for Aemma, you bastard. For my sister whom I loved, for Sweet Aemma, who was loved among my family." she hissed. "This is for all the pain and grief you caused to Aemma, for the nieces and nephews that never got to live because of you, their little lives snuffed out before they got a chance to even breathe. This is for Baelon as well, for the little boy who should have lived, should have been king. This for my brother, whose wife you killed and ripped away from him, for all of his children you killed. This if for Rhaenyra, whose mother you murdered in her own home."

Rhaena forced Otto to stare into her eyes, for the violet of her eyes, which were alight with revenge and satisfaction, to be the last thing he ever saw.

"Just remember this as you die. This will be the last thing you ever hear— I won." the Rogue Princess declared triumphantly.

And this is how The Rogue Princess ends. Rhaena getting the last laugh in her feud with Otto.

And it's ironic, since Aemma was poisoned by Otto... only for Otto to die of poison.