Im dead?

"Wow, this is a nice apartment." Claire walks around the apartment looking at everything ."so all this furniture was here when you got here ?"she asked

"Yeah ,the ad said it was fully furnished ." From my peripheral vision I see someone looking at me but I guess it's just my imagination.

Nowadays everything is in my head .

I think .

I turn to look back at Claire who is already in the bathroom "the walking closet is amazing !!" She yells

"Yeah ,I made it for my girlfriend." A voice says in my ear, making me jump .

"Jesus Christ !!" I put my hands on my chest and I could feel my heart beating so fast .Where does he come from?

"Did you say your girlfriend ?" I asked my new ghost friend.

"Yeah ,she wanted a bigger closet so I made it for her then after a month she left me ." He recalls

"I'm so,sorry ." I told him .

"Nah ,it's ok, don't worry, no big deal ." He tells me,but I could tell it was a big deal
But the way he slouched his arms and the way he stared into space like remembering something .

"Hi ,I'm Aria ." I decided to introduce myself to the cute metalhead  or ghost whatever he was .If he was gonna keep appearing.

"Hi Aria I'm,I'm ." He stays quiet looking down at his hands and I hadn't realized he was wearing rings .

He walks around the apartment looking for something.I look back at the bathroom where Claire was but she was too busy looking through my clothes .Like she always does, probably seeing what she would wear for the next day .

"Hey ,what's wrong ?" I ask him

"I-I need to make a call ." He suddenly says "where's my phone?" He ask ,searching for it in his Jean pockets .

"I-I don't know where your phone is but you can borrow mine ." I tell him getting my cell phone out of my back pocket .

"Here ."I handed it to him

But He tries to grab it ,but it goes right through his hand and falls to the floor .

"What the fuck ?" He whispers and kneels down trying to pick it up .

I stayed shocked looking at him trying to pick it up from the floor when my phone got a notification .

"Carver ?" He says softly

"You know Jasón ?" I asked him

"Yeah,he was my high school bully." The metalhead tells me looking down at my phone ,by now he had stopped trying to pick  it up so he sat criss crossed on the floor looking down at the cellphone ringing with Jason's picture

"Are you going to answer ?" He asked

I shake my head no .I wasn't going to answer the phone why does he keep calling me .He needs to let me go .He is with her now why keep bothering me ?He only hurts me more than.

"Ok." He says .still looking down at my phone screen..

"H-how do you know him?" He asked

"We met 8 years ago when I was in college. He went to visit Claire, his sister and we hit it off and yeah one thing led to another we fell in love until  2yrs ago that he broke up with me to go back to his high school sweetheart ." I felt a tear fall down my cheek ,it's been awhile since I've talked about him .Jason was the love of my life. I thought we were going to get married but then that girl came back into his life telling him she has always loved him and now they are happily married and expecting their first child .