Blind date

Spring break went by in a flash this year especially when your having fun.Not fun getting drunk in a club or a beach but fun with someone you care about .I stayed home my whole week with Eddie watching movies and baking cookies,he even showed where he had his sweetheart hidden and i got it out and put it next to the bed how he had it before .

During the week Dustin and the guys came over as well and were shocked to see Eddie's guitar by my bed. They asked where I found it .

With Eddie's permission I showed them the secret door behind the closet ,well it wasn't even a door it was a shoe shelf that had a hidden room on the back.

The guys didn't ask any questions at all, just Dustin he asked how I found if it was hard to see it was a door.
He also caught me talking to myself and giggling to a joke Eddie had told me while i was at the kitchen getting the cookies i baked.

He didn't tell me anything but he gave me a weird look. I know I looked crazy. I know I really did but I wasn't because I could see Eddie and he was here all the time.But to other people I was just talking to myself and not to the metal head.

When Monday arrived my alarm rang at 6am. I got up to turn it off but couldn't find my cell phone until I opened my eyes and I saw Eddie holding it in his hands trying to turn it off.

But he wasn't successful because my alarm kept blaring loudly,

"What are you doing?"i rasped, sitting down in the bed staring at eddie sleepily
"I'm trying to turn it off."he said looking at the phone really concentrated trying his best to turn the alarm off.

"I'll do it."I got up and took the phone from him ,turning off the alarm.

"I don't understand how I can pick it up but can't scroll through it?"he plopped on the bed like nothing I thought he was going to go through but he didn't.

"I don't know Ed's.'' I yawned walking down the stairs to go to the bathroom to get ready for work.

"Ed's ? I like that."I heard him say before closing the door to the restroom.

The week went by like slowpoke ,stressing as fuck but today was Finally Friday i have been waiting for this day for  the whole week to finally be able to Spent some time with Eddie without having to work or grade papers.I had promised him that this weekend I was going to spend the weekend with him. No paper grading, no teacher stuff, just Aria and Eddie time watching movies and having a relaxing weekend.

A relaxing weekend with my ghost friend. Finally I'm gonna be able to lay down and watch movies with Eddie while he comments on how stupid and corny the movie is ..

Because I know I'll be watching "The notebook." Again for the millionth time.

Working with teenagers is so tiring and stressful , especially when they tend to be little Assholes who don't want to do their work and still expect me to pass them .Because they are in athletics and they think they deserve privileges but for me every student is the same .

So I need to distressed myself,I actually told this to Claire and she told me the only way to distressed myself is to get laid.

That's all she thinks about but maybe she's right but I just don't want to have sex just with anyone. Maybe I'll just use my little pink friend that's hiding in my vanity.

But not tonight because Eddie was going to be here and it's supposed to be Eddie and Aria time. relaxing night with my ghost roommate .

I open the door to the apartment slowly trying to catch Eddie off guard, maybe like that I can find out why he left  in a rush after school he said he had a surprise for me..