Hold on

Aria parked in the closest parking space she found to the hospital getting out of the car not even taking the key off the ignition she ran  inside the hospital to the elevator .Dustin made sure to get her keys and purse and locked her car following her,he caught up to her in the elevators doors crying screaming at the doors to open and when they didn't she ran up the stairs skipping steps until she got to the floor where Eddie was Dustin chased after her running out of air he didn't know how she was doing running without stopping maybe it was the adrenaline  but she was fast.

Aria almost slipped when she stopped by Eddie's room. He wasn't alone, all his friends and his uncle were there already .Aria's heart stopped for a moment when she saw the doctor step out of the room giving her a weak smile.

Play "hold on" song on top

In that moment Aria didnt care she walked in the room Dustin behind her, everyone turn to look at her but they didn't say anything,But they wondered what she was doing there.

Aria saw a man around his late 40s early 50s kneeling next to Eddie's bed crying as she looked at everyone else around her. All his friends were there so was Gareth and Jeff they were all crying.Aria looked at the machines that were connected to Eddie they were now off.

She let out a heart wrecking scream and dropped to her knees making everyone turn to look at her .Dustin rushed to her side hugging her from her back crying as well.

Steve and Nancy didn't know what was going on; they knew she was the one renting Eddie's place.But they didn't know she knew Eddie.He never told them about her .

"Dustin we are late.''she cried .She tried to get up to get away from Dustin's grasp but Dustin wouldn't let her.

"Please Dustin."she said to him begging him to let him see him one  last time,

Dustin let go of her and let her approach Eddie ,

She stood next to Uncle Wayne. He looked up at her and smiled and so did he.

"May i say goodbye.''she choked on her words asking uncle wayne,he nod yes and Aria approached Eddie from the other side taking Eddie's hand on hers and placing a kiss on his knuckles.

She leaned down to kiss his soft lips that felt kind of warm. She felt he was still breathing'.It was really slow but he still was.

"Please come back to me ." She whispered

Aria didn't notice everyone asking Dustin what she was doing there she was too busy crying begging Eddie not to leave her alone.

Dustin told them it was a girl Eddie had met before anything happened ,that she was there for him when she most needed someone she was his friend as well.

Obviously Dustin wasn't going to say she met Eddie a few months ago cause that sounded crazy

"Ed's come back to me.''Aria whispered in his ear,that's when Eddie appeared next to her he tried to touch her but he wasn't able to,he tried to tell her he was there but she didn't hear him.He screamed as loud as he could telling Aria he was right next to her to please look at him that he wasn't never letting her go .

"I'll come looking for you ." He shouted but Aria couldn't hear him .

"Eddie .please don't leave."she choked on her words "i-i love you.".

Uncle Wayne and everyone else broke into tears .His nephew had finally found his happily ever after and he was dying.

Eddie smiled and touched Aria's shoulder.Aria Felt that tingling sensation on her shoulder and raised her hand to touch her shoulder she knew Eddie was here but she couldn't see him or feel him but she knew he was here.

Aria looked back from her shoulder to see if he was there but he wasn't. At least she couldn't see him but he was there holding her shoulder.

"Please don't cry sweetheart,you're by far the best thing that has ever happen to me in my 30 years of life i wish i had met you before any of this happen .you have made me the happiest man these months i don't want to let go sweetheart but i don't know how to get back to my body im sorry.I love you"Eddie let go of her shoulder and walked over to his body that lies lifeless on the same hospital bed he has been for two years.He stood by the foot of the bed and climbed the bed laying down slowly in his body he glance around the room looking at all his family then at Aria who was helplessly crying with Dustin by her side.

"I love you Aria Avila."and he laid down, completely closing his eyes.

"Eddie?"Aria heard Dustin and uncle Wayne said.she thought he finally stopped  breathing so she didn't open her eyes she didn't want to see him like that.Suddenly she heard people running out of the room calling for the doctor to come in."Aria he is awake!!"Dustin told her excitedly .she open her eyes and indeed he was, his eyes were open those beautiful chocolate brown eyes were staring at her..

Eddie looked around panicked not remembering where he was the last thing he remembered was him drowning in lovers lake and now here he was in a hospital bed surrounded by family and friends.

"Eddie ." Aria held his hands on hers .Eddies eyes widened and looked at Aria then at Dustin .

"Eddie it's Aria ." Dustin told him .Eddie scrunch his brows and look at Aria she smile at him and kiss the back of his hand.

"Eddie, do you remember her?" Dustin asked Eddie because he looked like a deer caught in headlights. He didn't know what was going on. The last thing he remembered was him driving drunk to lovers lake and then drowning.

Eddie shook his head slowly and that broke Aria's heart into a million pieces.

"I-it's me Aria."she stuttered Eddie just shook his head not remembering who she was,

Aria stood up and look at Dustin giving him a weak smile"i-its ok he just woke up he will remember you trust me."he told her but Ari wasn't listening anymore her heart was breaking even more the man she love didn't know who she was she slowly started walking out of the room grabbing her purse and keys from the chair Dustin had left them on.SHe walked out crying out of that room without her heart because she left it with Eddie.

The last thing she heard was Gareth and Dustin calling her name but she didn't turn back she didn't want to she continue walking until she was outside and in her car driving to her apartment without her even noticing she had stop and parked her car in the alley way and was now walking empty upstairs to the apartment walking over to her closet grabbing her suitcases she couldn't stand being in this apartment having all those memories of eddie and she knew eddie would be needing his apartment back so she got all her stuff and packed it in her suitcase .

Before leaving the apartment she left a letter to steve saying thank you for everything and the next month rent.She got in her car and drove and drove until she reached claire's apartment.
Claire didn't ask anything because Robin had called her and told her everything that's when she realized that Aria was actually seeing Eddie and it wasn't her imagination.