Epilogue

A/n this is a long one 7384words enjoy

The next morning Aria woke up early, well it wasn't that early, it was past noon and at first she thought she must have been dreaming when she opened her eyes and saw she had woken up in her old apartment, Eddie's apartment .

But then she realized she wasn't dreaming at all when she felt the warm arms of someone wrapped around her waist pulling her close to them .

Aria spun around slowly to face the sleepy metal head. She tried to move so slowly and  carefully not to wake him up that He looked  so peaceful and cute sleeping .

Lucky bastard

Aria thought ..Because when she woke up she looked like a gremlin but not the cute one if you know what I mean..At least that's what she thought. But Eddie didn't have to do anything. He looked handsome with his perfect pouty lips and his perfect eyelashes.Jesus Christ she was in love she didn't see no bad things in him ..He was perfect to her eyes .Stupid crazy love honestly .

Aria had Eddie right in front of her and She still couldn't believe he was actually here next to her laying down in bed with and she was actually feeling him his arms ,his face ,his lips ,his sexy hands .It was hard to believe that not so long ago Eddie was just but a spirit and now here he is in bed alive and breathing .Aria doesn't know for how long she was awake staring at the metal head , she didn't want to take her eyes of him afraid that he might disappear.

She stared like a fucking creep, watching Eddie sleep until Eddie opened his eyes and saw her laying next to him she smiled at him putting a strand of hair behind his ear .

"Hi." Aria said softly,Still with the biggest pearliest white smile on her face .It was so hard to erase from her face .She bit her bottom lip and try to lean in to kiss him but accidentally moved her free  hand and accidentally rubbed Eddie's morning wood.

She didn't mean it .

"S-sorry." She stuttered,yeah she was sorry she didn't want Eddie to think bad of her I mean they just met well in a way .She knows they met months ago but today was like the first time because he was here in person and it just felt weird going all the way I mean she did want to..

Eddie raised his brow and sat up looking panicked looking around his apartment then looked at Aria pointing at her then at him .

Arias' heart started beating faster; her worst fear had come true; he had forgotten about her .

How could she be so stupid ?

But then he smile at her so she smile back ,what the fuck was going on?

Was he playing a game with her ? If he was, what kind of sick game was this?

"Ok ,you pervert, what are you doing in my apartment and touching my cock ?" He crossed his arms over his chest trying his best not to laugh he knew it was wrong he fucking knew it ,but he loved messing with Aria ,but then  he saw her pretty little face getting red and her eyes glazed .and that's what made him break his joke .

"I-I should go ." She said getting up from the bed, getting her shoes and her purse, Eddie jumped off the bed landing in front of her .

"Hey ,hey baby I'm sorry I'm just messing with you." He chuckled.

Aria gasped and smacked Eddie with her purse multiple times making Eddie chuckled because it wasn't hurting him at all but she did look adorable being mad .

"You fucking asshole !! It's not funny !! I can't believe you would do something like that !! " she screamed at him ."and I was thinking of saying yes to your answer of moving in!!" She put on her shoes and started walking downstairs Eddie following her behind.She couldn't believe Eddie would do such a joke to her .Jesus Christ she was so mad she thinks she doesn't actually know because if she turned around and he was there she would forgive him in a heartbeat.