There's nothing like a first kiss..

Eddie held Arias hand tight as if his life depended on it he didn't want to let her go.He kept looking back as they went up the stairs and to his apartment.

He took her through the inside of the coffee shop so They wouldn't have to go all the way outside .

When they reached upstairs to the apartment they both sat on the couch. Aria looked around the apartment she hadn't been here in months since she left that morning.

"I miss the closet and my vanity.'' She turned to look at Eddie and smiled.Eddie felt the butterflies in his stomach going crazy just by Aria smiling at him."You can always come back."he blurted out without thinking .His eyes widened by the realization of what he just said.

He didn't want to freak her out.

"Munson take me out on a date first !!"Aria chuckled playing around with him. She loved messing with him and now knowing he was a blusher she loved it even more.

"Oh shut up, we already lived together for months and slept in the same bed. I think we can skip a few steps."Eddie got the courage to finally speak and say what he really wanted to say .

I mean he was right, what else did they have to wait for them to move in together?

Eddie turned to face Aria and Aria completely melted when he saw how pink his cheeks were and those beautiful dimples of this stupid beautiful man.In that moment Aria wanted to say yes "hell yes' 'i'll come back and move in with you but she didn't.Because she didn't want to sound too desperate and she was but she wasn't going to admitted.

"I love you Dummy."Was what she said instead;

I love you three words that she thought she was never going to feel again.Three words that meant nothing to her before now meant the world to her because she actually felt them and she was in love once again.

"I love you too Ari."he smiled "Now come sit on daddy's lap."he smirk.Yeah there was no romantic moment with Eddie because he always had to ruin it by being a perv and that was only because he was nervous.Whenever he felt Nervous he either said jokes or in this case acted like a perv with Aria.

"Eddie you're such a perv."she giggled.but she sat on his lap straddling him.

Eddie moved a strand of her hair from her face then cupped her face.he wanted to memorize every freckle on her face he wanted to always remember her face and never forget it again.How could he have forgotten such a beautiful face.

Aria started feeling emotional with the way Eddie was looking at her like she was a treasure that the pirates cherish the most.

She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip breathing in and out trying to hold back the tears from coming out.They weren't sad tears but happy tears because she trusted the process and gave Eddie all the time he needed to remember who she was and now she was finally here with him . If she knew that her favorite song would bring Eddie to her she would have done it a long time ago.

But that never came to mind,but thanks to Dustin it worked.

He was a genius .

They had to thank him later for that .

But right now Aria needed to control her tears ..But it didn't work because Aria was a mess by now , a beautiful mess, tears trickling down her cheeks.

"Please don't cry sweetheart."Eddie coo wiping the tears with his thumb .Aria opened her eyes and smiled at the man who had stolen her heart by always being him.

"Y-,you're by far the best thing that has ever happen to me in my 30 years of life Aria Avila,Im so fucking lucky to have met you it was the weirdest way possible i dont know how we are going to explain to our future kids .."Eddie stop realizing he open his big mouth once again saying too much maybe scaring Aria when he just got her back.