Amazed

"I like you."

"Y-you like me like.like me like me?"Eddie's eyes lit up like Christmas lights and the biggest smile grew on his pretty face.

"Yes,I like you dummy."I told him in a cute voice

Eddie's smile grew bigger and he slowly got closer to me,his eyes on my lips ,his hand cupping my cheek.

"I wish I could kiss you ." He whispered

"Me too ."I replied .

What he did next surprised me. He closed the small gap that we had his lips brushing mine.

 He closed the small gap that we had his lips brushing mine

But it wasn't like any other kiss. I couldn't feel his lips on mine, just that tingling sensation again and cold .

I groaned, making Eddie chuckled .

"I know sweetheart." He whispers

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my speaker to play some music to break the tension of me wanting to pounce on my ghost crush .

"What are you doing sweetheart?" Eddie asked

"Putting on some music." I tell him pressing shuffle on my playlist

Play "Amazed"Lonestar

The intro to the song starts and Eddie immediately rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"No,no,no,no i'm not listening to that."but i didn't let him finish his tantrum and shoot my shot by grabbing his hand which i did and it surprised when my hand touched his but like before i couldnt feel him only that tingling sensation and the cold of his hand on mine.

It was scary that i was able to touch his hand because i was never able too .

"This is my favorite song."I tell Eddie, wrapping my arms around his neck.How was I touching him ? Without going through him?

I couldn't feel him but I wasn't going through him.It was really scaring me now .

"Its country i don't like country music sweetheart."he pouts

"Just listen to it, I promise you'll love it ."

"Fine only for you ." he shakes his head knowing damn well he can't say no to me.

No ones pov

Eddie wasn't lying when he told Aria he didn't like country music. He hated it so much but he didn't know what it was about her that he would tolerate anything for her.

Aria and Eddie slow dance to the song just contemplating each other but wanting to kiss each other bad but they knew damn well they couldn't .Eddie wanted to wrapped his arms around Arias waist to be able to feel her body in his he wanted to kiss every curve of her body.He wanted to taste her he wanted to make her his but it wasn't possible.
He wished he was able to wake up from whatever sleep he was going through. He wanted to wake up and come running to find Aria in the apartment and finally be able to kiss her to feel her lips on his to feel the way their tongue explored each other's mouth .