Chapter 2: The three drunk idiots

I N F O :
The definition of dropdown is a made up one. It basically means a gathering where people place their loot in front of them and perform a trade with other groups 😊

I know it has a completely other meaning but we are just going to be z e n and forget about it

—————————————————————————

"Cheers!" Laughed the three of them. I was making sure to monitor how much beer they were getting to make sure their hangover won't be bad.

We had to go to a important dropdown location tomorrow to do a trade with fellow sabotagers. And the last thing I needed was for the three to be in a bad hangover, they would complain for hours. I sighed to myself just thinking about last time they got drunk. They tried to sacrifice me to a god in exchange for more booze. Their stupidity knew no limits.

Setting up the tents were annoying but mandatory for me. I don't like sleeping on the ground, plus it's just comfy.

"Yyyyyyyy/nnnnnnn~" I looked around my shoulder to see George hobbling over to where I was. "How are they already drunk?" I thought. I looked over to where they were drinking, not realizing they were on their 4th round. "Jeez... that's gonna hurt in the morning." I gave a small laugh.

"Y/nnnn..." I heard drunk George calling me. "What George?" I said, rolling my eyes. Suddenly, the 18 year old brunette flopped down into what I think was supposed to be a 'sneaky' hug from behind. "I wuv youuuuu!" He said, voice slurred. They were always so funny when they were drunk, it's like seeing a new side of them.

"Love ya too buddy, let's get you to sleep. You hangover's gonna be hell." I mumbled from underneath him.

I looked over to see the other two watching us with the classic 'I'm going to do something funny to you' look.

The second George slipped into the covers, he was asleep. He probably wont be back up until the morning. "Y/n! Can you come here for a sec?" Sappy called. Dream was snickering beside him and I knew this was trouble.

"You guys should also get to bed. I don't wanna have to drag your guys ass to our dropdown location tomorrow with you guys complaining about that nasty hangover you have coming." I said, rolling my eyes.

These two were harder to get to sleep. I knew they had something dumb coming for me. "Y/n. Come here for a sec, I wanna ask something," Dream said. I sighed and walked over to the tree stump that he sat on.

"What is it?" I asked, hoping it wasn't going to be something idiotic. "Do you like to swim?" He said with a smile on his face. "Uhm yes? Now lets get to bed-" that's where my mistake was.

Dream picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Oh great, the one place I can't escape from. I was so light that even drunk dream had no problem picking me up. "Lets go swiiiiiimmmmm" he said, his words also slurred. I instantly knew what he ment by that.

"Dream, put me down! What are you even doing?" I laughed, trying to pry myself away from his strong hands. That obviously wasn't going to work, given that he was the strongest of the three.

"Cmonn, lets go swimmmm!" Dream said playfully as he darted into the woods, Sapnap hot on his tail. "Dreeeeaaammm! That my sister you have there! You don't wanna repeat what happened last time!" Sappy yelled after him. He usually had his sanity intact but he always gave Dream funny ideas like this one.

I saw the gigantic pond up ahead and knew my fait was sealed. Oh well, it was a nice life, I guess Dream was going to drown me.

Dream took me off his shoulder and just held me. Their was a silence as he looked at me, his sanity possibly coming back into place.

Then, he gave me a funny smile from underneath his mask and chucked me over into the lake.

"Great. Now i'm gonna have to do laundry again.." I thought as I flew into the lake. Another bad mistake of not trying to escape. This was either gonna be the worst mistake of my life or the best mistake. I'll leave that up to you guys 👉🏻

I plunged into the water, the bottom seamed endless and I just let myself sink. It was peaceful, I would just stay here 'till they went back to drinking or something. But something glowing snapped me out of me bliss.

It was glowing at the bottom of the pond. Deciding to not have anything better to do, I swam towards it. The weight of the water cooling my back. It was a glowing stone, strange.. what would a ore be doing up in the surface?

I decided to grab the stone and observe it under the water. Suddenly, the rock flew out of my hands- completely on its own and stabbed me right in the forehead. My world going dark around me, not having the slightest idea what I just did.

I didn't feel water anymore.

Where am I?

I'm tired..

Very tired...

"𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦?"

Ahhhh chapter 2 is done. I have no idea why I decided to add a stone but I had to for this exact reason. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

902 words