Chapter 25: SOS! I'm stuck with a PSYCO

WARNING: PANIC ATTACK

Y/n POV:

I groaned as was beginning to wake up, my wrists and ankles were chained to... a bed? I opened my eyes to see myself on a comfortable bed. "What the hell..?"

"WHY CAN'T I SEE MY OWN FUCKING SISTER?!"

I heard a crash as something glass slammed agents my door making me jump. "I DON'T TRUST A SINGLE ONE OF YOU. WE CAN'T HAVE HER LEAVING ME AGAIN." the door opened to Dream and it slamming and locking. He turned to me and grinned, "Good evening Y/n!" I glared at him. "I gotta admit, I have been waiting for this day for awhile now Y/n. Today, you are mine now, you belong to me." He crawled onto the bed, looking at me.

I probably looked terrified because he grinned, "I love it when your scared.." He laid his head on my chest, I recoiled in horror. But he grabbed onto me, giving me a evil grin. "Now now, I won't do anything bad yet, but I wont go slow for too long." He grinned as his hands went under my shirt and hugged me. "GET OFF ME!" I yelled as I attempted to kick him off, but he grabbed my legs and his grin grew even wider, if that's even possible. "Y/n?! DREAM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER!" Sappy screamed from the other side of the door. I noticed there were a bunch of advanced locks on the door Sappy was pounding on. There were no windows, no vents, just me, Dream, and a endless wave of thoughts.

"please get away from me..." I whispered, feeling hot tears going down my cheeks. He looked up at me, he extended his arms up and cupped my cheek. "Darling, you know I would never hurt you, I'm here to protect you and only you." His hand moved from my cheek and rubbed agents my neck. "Actually, I'm beginning to change my mind about going slow.." I had a look of pure horror on my face. "But before we do that, I'm curious about your past. The one and only thing that I don't know about you." He looked up at me. "I. will. never. tell you." I growled, remembering the flashes of ⪉⨉⨁⨅⨡ and all of the things he did to me.

"DREAM! GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!" I heard Sap screaming. He growled as he looked at the door. "Ill be right back dear." He grinned as he unlocked the door and quickly went out of the room.

-time skip-

-6 hours later-

He still hasn't come back yet. I'm worried about Sappy, I could faintly hear then arguing. But a storm was brewing. I hated storms so much, signs of ⪉⨉⨁⨅⨡ and ⨇⨊⨚⨘⨂ would stain my brain with memories of my torture, on how he beat me... he, he....

-BOOM-

A bolt of lightning struck outside and I whimpered as visions of ⨇⨊⨚⨘⨂ flashed in my mind. I didn't even notice Dream opening the door to me crying and holding my head. He rushed to my side and held me. "Shhhh, Y/n, It's ok.. I'm here now." I honestly didn't even care about who it was anymore, just the fact that someone was comforting me was somewhat soothing. "please... please keep them away, keep him away from me.." He looked at me confused and worried.

Flashes of glass slamming agents the wall, me chained up, getting cut over and over, my mother, my father. "Please... Sappy..." He hesitated but picked me up and opened the door. "SAP, GET THE FUCK OVER HERE, SHE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK"

It was getting hard to breath.

Sappy, who was sleeping in the chair outside my room, jolted up and looked at me. "Oh shit-" He took me from Dreams arms and laid me on a couch in the living room. I had lots of panic attacks so Sap knew what to do. "Dream, get some water." he rushed out the door to where I suspect was the kitchen. Screaming, darkness, blood, laughing.

"Y, is this about... uhm... Him?" I looked up at him and nodded my head. I suddenly stood up and took his hand. "Y/n?" I lead him to a room, his room guessing from the black wallpaper and the fire bedsheets. I sat him down on the bed and took his mask off. I looked at his fathomless blue eyes and his black hair. I cupped his cheek in my hand, remembering when we were kids, how he would play princess and the monster with ⨇⨊⨚⨘⨂, how we would run home to my mothers arms, and how I would watch him and our father training him with his sword.

"Y/n, its going to be okay. I'm right here, I won't let him come back for you." He whispered in my ear. "Please, don't let Dream do this to me.." I cried, he held me. Eventually, the lull of sleep hit me and I fell asleep in the comfort and safety of my brothers arms.

(I think I gave it away.)

Sapnap's POV:

I watched as my little sister slept peacefully in my arms. I took off her mask, her s/c skin reminding me of our mother, kind, beautiful, and powerful. I remembered how she entrusted me with Y/n's safety before he took her. He has permanently scarred her life, physically and emotionally. I hugged her close to me and I heard Dream knock on the door. I quickly got both of our masks on and then I remember what she said. "Please, don't let Dream do this to me.."

I tucked her into my bed, and covering her ears with one of my bandanas. I turned to see Dream leaning on the doorframe, tapping his fingers impatiently. I motioned for him to be quiet and a silently shut the door, leaving Y/n in the dark for now. "What are you doing to my sister." I growled as Dream balanced a dagger on the tip of his finger. "I'm claiming what's rightfully mine, I am the king of the smp Sap. I own everything in it, including you, Y/n, George, and all of the thousands of people who reside in this land." he explained, flipping the dagger in the air and catching the hilt. I leaned agents a wall, processing what he was telling me.

"Your crazy-" He threw the dagger and it stuck right bellow my ear, pinning me with my black hood. "Call me crazy and I wont hesitate," He spat. "You wouldn't, you need me for the war." I reached up and took the dagger out of the wall. "Dammit, this is my favorite hoodie.." I growled at the hole in it. I'll ask Y/n to patch it up when she wakes up.

1134 Words

A friendly reminder from your neighborhood, Spider-Man to follow meee. My brother says he will give me $20 if i can get to 100 followers- PLEASE GUYS I NEED THIS MONEY

Ok, who would you rather have: XD, Dream, or Wilbur.