Chapter 64: Bang, Bang (FINALE PART 2)

3rd Person POV:

Chaos. Thats the best way to explain the madness that had befallen this tower. Fireworks were being shot left and right. Everyone fighting for their lives. It wasn't until a certain firework was shot that changed the way of the battle. And it wasn't a good firework. A certain text that nobody had ever seen flashed before their eyes as a gong rang in their ears.

BANG

𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘_ 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 [𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛] 𝚋𝚢 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎

Tommy screamed and ran towards his friend as he collapsed to the ground.

"Alright. Listen here! You guys listen to me! I did not spend weeks planning this revolution! Giving you guys gear, for you guys to go in and replace one tyrant with another! Don't you see what's happening here?! Don't you see history repeating itself?! You think Schlatt was the cause of your problems?! No! It was government! Power corrupts!" Everyone was in absolute disbelief at what Technoblade had done. "Techno...?" Tommy asked, his voice horse as he held his best friend in his arm as Tubbo was gasping for air, blood trickling down his forehead.
"Power corrupts!""T-techno?!" Niki cried as she watched him say these words"What the- What the fuck are you saying?!" Fundy said in a sad tone."What do you mean?" Niki asked, heartbroken at Techno "I'm- Wait-"

"Techno...?"

Everyone stops and looks as Y/n walks up to the scene. She had been sniping Manberg people from afar but nobody knew she was here. Techno's face remained unfazed. "Technoblade... what have you done." She said coldly. "What have you done?!" She cried as she ran to Tommy's side and felt Tubbo's head. Tommy was having so much deja vu and so so so much ptds that he could barely process what was going on.

"Are you against the government or something?" Erit asked, still confused "He smells of alcohol. He smells of alcohol!!" Quackity yelped, pointing his sword at Techno. "I'm saying that we need to have no government." Techno said in a bored tone "Techno...?" Niki said, her voice quaking and her eyes filled with betrayal. Dream, who was blending in with the crowd, swung his sword at Tommy, just to land a few hits. Tommy screamed in pain as Y/n kicked Dream away from Tommy. A messy fight breaks out right after, everyone drawing their weapons. "Get out! Get ou- AHHHH!" "Woah!  Woah!  Woah!  Woah!  Woah!" "HOLY SHIT! IT'S FUCKING TECHNOBLADE!" "Alright, everyone just walked off in the middle of my speech, I'm killing- I'm killing everyone." Techno said, pissed off and annoyed as he splashed a bunch of potions on himself "Jesus Christ, fuck this shit I'm getting out of here." Quackity yelped as he fled the scene.

"What the- Philza Minecraft?! Where's Dream?!" Tommy yelled as he looked around the battlefield. "Where's Wilbur?!" Y/n yelled as she tended to Tubbo's firework shot. At this point, he was clinging onto life. "Alright, we're killing everyone." "I'm sick of crazy people!" "Let's get them! Team Chaos!" Dream yelled as he raised his netherite axe into the air. "Oh my god-!" "Where's Wilbur?!" Someone yelled.
"I'll go find him!" Y/n yelled. "Fundy, guard the two boys with your life!" She yelled as she dashed off. "We're killing everyone, the government ends here!" Techno yelled as he shot fireworks left and right. "Team Chaos?! What-?""What the hell is going on?!" "IT WAS TECHNOBLADE!" "Technoblade was the traitor?!" "The government ends here! I'll kill it myself!" "NO! NO! You just let Tubbo have his-!" "This isn't a government, Techno!" "No, Techno-!" Niki pleaded weakly. Suddenly, Fundy yelled as he was thrown aside by Dream. Everyone was too busy fighting to notice as Dream crouched down "You know who was the traitor? You know who the traitor was, Tommy? Tommy, the traitor was Wilbur." The fight stops at an instant, the crowd now scattered around, everyone still holding to their shields and weapons. "Heh?" "Wait, isnt Y/n-" "No, it wasn't! Technoblade just fucking killed Tubbo! It was Technoblade! "It was clearly Technoblade." "Wait, everyone just-" "No, it wasn't Technoblade." "It's Techno, he just-! He just-" "No, it wasn't Technoblade." "Wait-"  "Where IS  Wilbur?! Does anyone know where Wilbur is?!" "Y/n hasn't come back ye-" Techno launched more rockets at the podium's roof, trying to kill off more people. Tommy draws his sword, swinging it down at Techno's crossbow. "Are we not talking about wha- Philza as well?! Wha-" "Technoblade, stop it!" Tommy yelled, annoyed. Niki was holding her head like she was about to pass out. "Oh my god, so much is happening..." "Are we just gonna ignore that?"Where is Phil? Where is Wil-?!

BANG

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝙸𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 [𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛] 𝚋𝚢 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎

790 words