𝟎𝟒, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰ :🏁:QUEENS,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[05/12]2:12pm

꒰ :🏁:QUEENS,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[05/12]2:12pm

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰ :🏁:QUEENS,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[05/12]2:12pm

I LAID IN MY BED, waiting for a simple call back from anybody.I tried checking social media.I called some of the people that be on the block off instagram.

Nobody was answering it's just like everything just stopped and went blank.I haven't shut my eyes yet and it was really affecting me my cousin came in my room smiling, Gemini told him to wait til tomorrow to talk to me.

I smiled as big as I could without accidentally crying I was just thinking about blu.. did he get hurt, did he get help, what happened to the other boys, what if he d-

"What Ali"I spoke to him not trying to sound rude, "damn that's how it is haven't seen you in about 4 months and it's what ali"he responded mocking me at the end.

I chuckled a little, "sorry just a little worried right now"I mumbled scratching my head."Why wassup tell me"he stated sitting at the edge of my bed.

"I think something happened to one of my friends"I stated, "you don't even have friends besides Kiki so what happened to her cause last I checked she in yo bro-"

"What?"

"She where?"I spoke trying not to laugh, "I said to much"he mumbled standing up."Ali sit yo ass down"I yelled.

He turned and sat back down quickly, "she where now cause you better not have said my brother room cause fuck she in there for?"I stated.

"She is, that's why I had to come in here with you"he spoke leaning back and laying across my bed."I thought you knew they was fucking"he shrugged getting on his phone.

No what the fuck why they ain't tell me...

"That's so weird"I spoke shaking my head, my phone dinged and it pulled me back to what I was really worried about.