𝟏𝟏, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:QUEENS,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/02]7:20pm

꒰  :🏁:QUEENS,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/02]7:20pm

It was officially summer in New York ,80° and above weather was the best days and sometimes the worse nights

Some block party my twin brother was bout to drag me to was all that flooded my mind.Gemini was tryna apologize for a week but Genesis wasn't going for it.

"GEN! hurry up girl gahh damn"Kioni yelled banging on the door.Kioni finally came clean to her best friend about dating her twin brother, I wasn't mad at her just disappointed.

"Go in the regular bathroom, brush ya teeth or something stop rushing me!"I yelled back.I heard a small tantrum before feet slapping against the wood floors.

_________8:40pm

"You not even dressed"Setty laughed as I ran through my room with my robe and bonnet on looking for clothes.

"Cause, Kioni tryna steal my clothes like she could fit em"I spoke picking up a bag full of new clothes.I chose something simple and comfortable.

I got a black spaghetti strap short bodysuit, with some Nike socks and black and white 1s.I grabbed my varsity jacket and phone while waiting for Kioni and Gemini.

It took them another 20 minutes, setty done left his house went to store and went back home."We ready!"Kioni yelled.

I took my phone off the charger once again and left out with them.

————9:45

We pulled up in the Bronx, already in the mist of Kioni and Gemini having a argument.I pulled in a parking spot hiding everything under the seat.Kioni and Gemini was already out the car and up the block.

I got out and locked the car door.It was people everywhere, The summer night air felt so good, I was walking up when this group of people called me.

"AMORIA! Genesis....yo what is her name, I don't know I know her from setty"was what I heard I turned around.

I walked towards them curious, I heard a few wassup,hey,hi and hellos."your so pretty in real life, I watch some of your stream clips"

"What I be looking chopped on the internet?"I questioned confused her eyes widen I could tell she was shy she instantly start panicking.

"No no uhh no I'm saying that the camera doesn't do you Justice"she frantically spoke clutching on the bottle of Casamigos.

"I know I was just messing with you I'm sorry...can I get some?"I asked, she looked down at the bottle and held it out.

"Drive the boat with the rest"this boy with blonde dreads spoke I nodded as they pulled out their phones.

I started to waterfall the bottle til it was gone almost choking, but it went down smooth."Dayummm"they screamed as two boys started to dap me up.

"You muddy now shawty, but let's not be rude to Amoria"He spoke stepping back."I'm tae, that's Bree, the shy one is my sister Tate and the blonde nigga is Dudey"he introduced.

"Don't call me dudey call me Zay"the boy corrected throwing a arm around me.I smiled as the group wanted to go up the block.

We were taking shots out of a Hennessy bottle that's why it took us so long to get up there.

——-10:20

I was drunk as hell stumbling around looking for my brother, but I wanted to eat that's all I was thinking about was food."Amoria, I know you not drunk"a raspy known voice spoke.

I knew it was setty without even looking, "Hi set"I spoke smiling hard."These locs look good on you amor"he spoke holding me up,

"Thank you, you look good too"I mumbled.He just patted my back."Somebody looking for you"he spoke.

I nodded as he wrapped his arm around me as we walked to some steps.I noticed a very familiar person sitting there his legs spread his cup in his hand and his dreads hanging freely slightly curled cause his hair was just done.

"I brought you somebody"Setty spoke catching his attention.Blu just looked at him like he was crazy, I glanced at setty and he looked confused.

"Why?"he asked him in a harsh tone.He was mad and maybe off about 7 blunts and a perc and whatever was in his cup.

I pulled away from setty as I felt my eyes start to water, blu looked at me confused then he stood up.I knew he was walking towards me but I looked for setty that nigga disappeared.

I felt blu wrap a arm around me, "Don't cry my fault I ain't mean it like that"He whispered in my ear. "So how the fuck did you mean it"I spoke but it came out kinda muffled.

"I wasn't tryna make you fucking cry genesis, ma look I just ion know I- after all those petty arguments and post and you streaming flirty with niggas and shit I just thought we were done"

"You block me on everything I ain't even do shit to you"He spoke, "You didn't? So what was all that shit with your ex just chillin in your house hours on hours"I stated pushing my off.

"Ion even know myself she be on some shit I just ignore her, and then she get petty and would take something out my house"He explained.

"Ion like ha no more, I realized that when you finally left I was deadass bored and felt alone...I ain't know what to do but call you talk to you"He added.

He grabbed my face wiping my tears off, "I miss you, I do"He admitted, a smile grew on my face.He started to place small kisses on lips but I wasn't going for that I wanted to be all in his mouth, that's the liquor talking.

I connected our lips fully, as the kiss went sloppy and messy.I moved my hands to his neck gripping some of his locs.

My other hand was traveling down his body to his shorts, causing him to pull away."we outside shawty"He laughed, I only laughed cause of the smeared lip gloss on his face.

"we outside shawty"He laughed, I only laughed cause of the smeared lip gloss on his face

-iiluvvkarma productions
(Kayflock book is out)

•this shit was all over the place
•comment and vote
it ain't proofread