𝟎𝟕, 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[05/14]2:12pm

꒰  :🏁:𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[05/14]2:12pm

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[05/14]2:12pm

"Setty where you go?"I asked walking around the unfamiliar area."I'm in the kitchen you hungry"he asked.

I walked to the kitchen and seen him leaning against the counter drink something out a cup."Wassup ma"he spoke putting it down.

"Hi set"I mumbled pursing my lips together."damn when I finally come see you, you all quiet what happened to you punching me in the mouth for getting smart"I laughed walking towards him.

He just shrugged, "why you acting so weird"I asked grabbing a plate."Just thinking"he responded.I nodded before putting the chicken Alfredo on my plate.

"Don't eat all of it girl gah damn"Kay said walking in the kitchen. "You know fats gonna eat"Mali spoke walking in with Doug & Lovee.

I rolled my eyes at his presence, "roll up and come in the room"I told them as I was walking off. I heard setty mumble something but I didn't hear it.

I seen blu talking to his phone I went over to him to see who he was talking to but he was on live."wassup"I greeted the live as I sat down beside him.

Jaliyaiya: not bitches in your room

Cblushot- amoriiiaaa hereee

iiluvvvkarma- amoria baeee <333

Buba100x- Amoria and Blu together?

Noticuz- answer the dms

Leedrilly__-you think you grown amoria

I stopped reading comments when Lee joined I rolled my eyes as the boys came rushing in the room.Kay,doug and lovee sat on the couch setty sat a desk and mali bitch ass sat on the bed by me.

"End the live"I whispered in blu ear, he nodded and ended it. "y'all help me with my verse"Dougie spoke up.

"Man you was suppose to do that earlier"Kay yelled smacking the blunt out his hand.Dougie got up and slapped him before squaring up.

I pursed my lips at the two best friends fighting, I looked to see what blu was doing, he was finishing his plate and smoking a blunt.

He extended his hand that had the blunt in it, I waved him off immediately "ion smoke blu you know that"I laughed before setty stood up and started yelling at Kay and dougie.

The whole room got quiet, he grabbed his stuff and left slamming the door.Everyone was confused but Mali cause he got up too.

I grabbed his arm, "what's wrong with him?"I asked despite my slight dislike for Mali rn.He just pulled away and left.

"Damn"Dougie mumbled sitting back down along with Kay."aye blu why you and setty argue again"lovee asked.

"Some bullshit why"blu responded glancing at me."Setty said y'all argued because of amo-"dougie spoke before Kay slapped him up side his head.

Now I was confused because he was about to say my name, I stood up and looked at blu confused. "What I do?"

"Nothing just sit down don't overthink it"Blu spoke waving me off.I opened the door and took my dishes to the kitchen.I looked out the window to see setty sitting on top of his car talking to Mali while smoking.

I walked back into the room and took blu dishes to the kitchen before walking out the house."Setty"I called out, I saw him sigh before getting off the car and walking towards me.

"Tell the truth or I'm cutting you off, why were you and blu arguing about me"I spoke while he just looked down at his feet.

"Cause after we were arguing about the whole opp shit, and we both kept talking to you I guess I hated watching you and blu flirt when I been jacking you the whole time"he explained.

"But I realized I wasn't bout to throw my friendship away over no bitch just gonna distant myself while we all together if that's what it takes"he added

I took a deep breath before nodding "oh"I mumbled scratching my head."why you didn't say nothing"I questioned.

"For what?! What's that gonna do for us and our lil group or our lil trio it ain't gon work out amori you know that I know that and blu know that"he started to yell.

I stepped back at his out burst, "I ain't got no reason to be here now so cut me off if you want you still gonna be my friend amoria"he stated shrugged.

"You so weird setty, that sentence doesn't even add up . I can tell you related to lee"I mumbled.

"Oh and that's another things we're like cousins now"he blurted out, "we aren't im related from his mom and your his dads side...don't make it weird"I laughed.

"It's already weird"Mali interrupted cause me to just mug him."you shut the fuck up rat face bitch"

Setty just started laughing, "you think that shit funny set that's why blu was kissing your girl"he said setting his cup beside him.

Setty turned around towards him, the awkward silence started to become overwhelming as him and Mali just stared at eachother.

"You tryna knuckle up?"

-iiluvvkarma productions-starting a imagines book it's published 👍🏾

-starting a imagines book it's published 👍🏾

1k reads thankssss <3333

•not fully proofread (give feedback)
•short chapter
•tension