𝟐𝟏, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍

Omniscient 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/26]6:23am

꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/26]6:23am

Omniscient 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/26]6:23am

"AMOR?AMORIA"Camrin spoke tryna wake his girlfriend up.He started to just mess with her flicking her, shaking him, tickling her.

"Shawty get up"he groaned he got out the bed making her room over."lay back down camrin"she whined."girl shut the fuck up"he mumbled walking off to the bathroom.

He was taking a piss before Genesis walked in, "hurry up I gotta pee"she mumbled.She leaned on the counter as she struggled to hold her bladder as camrin took long on purpose.

He finally finished making her rush over almost knocking him down."damn"he grumbled walking to the sink to wash his hands.

She did the same after she finished using the bathroom, "we got a stream in 30 minutes might wanna get dressed wash ya face or sum"he laughed.

She rolled her eyes, "I wish you shut the fuck up"she mumbled."you been angry for about a week fuck wrong with you shawty like damn"he spoke sitting on the edge of their bed.

She just continued to look through her clothes picking out an outfit, "you can do a stream by yourself later you don't even gotta come on my shit"he spoke leaving the room.

She just looked at the door, Camrin went and prepared for his stream while the girl took a shower.After about 10 minutes he started the stream.

Camrin ain't know what was wrong with the girl, he just took his time talking to chat about random shit as he waited for gta to load.

"Y'all murda been tryna duck me bro, she not tryna come over here and tata acting fake as fuck but imma see them niggas tonight"he said laughing.

"Y'all popping out for the shoot?"he asked looking at his ig live he started.Genesis came walking past making chat divert their attention to her.