𝟎𝟓, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[05/12]8:12pm

꒰  :🏁:𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[05/12]8:12pm

We got to the Bronx quick cause Ali well Lee drive like a fucking idiot, he let me play music which was the only good thing about driving with him

We pulled up in a parking lot that was crowded asf, like niggas everywhere type shit."this why you told me to dress up"I asked looking around.

I had on a cute fit even though I don't know how to dress Lee helped me.I had a all black full bodysuit with my jordan 1s 'twist and a white Marc Jacobs bag.

"MR.DRILLY"

I looked over to my left to see a brown skin boys with two afro puffs walking towards us, "oh nahhh lee who this?"

I know him that's Bando cblu showed me a video of him before, "Gen this is B-"

"Bando, I know who he is and my name is Amoria"I spoke looking him up and down.Lee looked at me confused before looking at Bando.

"I know of him because of a friend"I mumbled to lee nudging him."this my lil cousin, blood cousin so tell them mfs they try some they gon be my new opps"he stated dapping up Bando.

"Welp we getting drunk tonight little sis getting drunk tonight"Bando spoke grabbing my hand, "don't get too drunk I don't want to have to kill a nigga cause of lee"he whispered in my ear.

I nodded as he started to introduce me to people, tdot,Dthang,Kenzo,ally, and some nigga named javi.

"Aye nahh wait..."kenzo spoke will pointing at me."what?"I asked confused."You lil shawty that mess with cblu and violated that dd osama nigga"she laughed.Bando leaned up which moved me off him a little.

"How you know him?"I asked confused, "She don't get into the politics, she don't know shit bro"Lee spoke up.

"We don't fuck with that nigga"Bando spoke leaning back putting his hand behind my back as he leaned on the car.