𝟏𝟓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

Omniscient 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/17]9:03pm

꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/17]9:03pm

THE COUPLE LOOKED AT THEIR FRIEND, as he gave them a positive pregnant test and ultrasound papers

"So the rumors were true you're gonna be a dad"Genesis spoke first titling her head at setty."Yea"he mumbled.

Genesis smiled at him before giving the ultrasound papers back, she looked over at blu that was just amazed.He never talked about children so she was confused on why he was so interested.

Setty noticed and spoke, "you always wanted to be the first out of us to have a child, I never wanted one damn guess we got our futures mixed up huh"

Genesis was shocked at the newly-found information, "you never said anything about children"she spoke embarrassingly laughing.

"I have, just never got into really I'm sure I mentioned children but she that's just not something I talk about for real for real"he replied shaking his head.

She nodded before leaning on his shoulder, "it's not our time yet"She whispered in his ear.He smiled at her as setty watched the couple interact.

He was jealous of their dynamic, him and his baby mother would never have that genuine love.He didn't even love the girl it was just a accident he knew he would fall in love with the aspect of her carrying his child but he would never fall in love with her.

"Godparents?"he spoke standing up and handing them the ultrasound back."Your asking us to be the godparents?"Camrin spoke genuinely happy, he stood up grabbing the ultrasound.

"Yea, wouldn't want my child with anyone else you know"Setty spoke doing that lil body roll he does when he's tipsy.

"Imma be a god mommy!"Genesis screamed shaking her boyfriend before going to setty and hugging him tightly.

"Jeremiah Dixon I love you so much"Genesis grinned swaying them side to side."Thank you"Camrin mouth to Setty.

He just nodded he wasn't doing it just because he genuinely felt if he died one day he'd one them two to be their for his child.Seeing Genesis be a mother figure to his child wasn't gonna be a bad sight to him.