𝟎𝟔, 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[05/14]1:11pm

꒰ :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[05/14]1:11pm

I WAS CURRENTLY ON, the basketball court with Bando and Lee when that lil annoying ass white boy came beside me

"Wanna be in my music video ma?"he asked rubbing his hands together. "Yo ndot do bullshit I'm bout to hit you I told you why I ain't wanna be in the music video"I responded for like the 5th time to the same question.

"You really be playing gta and cod"he asked leaning back hitting a jay he got from god know where."Yea it's literally all I do"I laughed shaking my head.

"That's tough I like that"he smiled pull his ski down to his chin.I got a text message from dougieb on instagram.

@dougzondrugz

Tell Lee we come in peace

I got up walking towards lee tall ass dunking and shit, "Dougie said they come in peace so don't start nothing with them I guess"I told him shrugging while Bando dropped the ball out his hand and Dthang stopped getting sturdy.

"Y'all can't even say shit we at a basketball court"Lee spoke up shaking his head waving it off."Niggas try or look suspicious I'm upin' that shit no bull ma"dthang mumbled.

I nodding and waiting a few minutes while Bando annoyed me kept trying throw the ball in my face.I see a familiar build and and infamous white t-shirt with grey basketball shorts.

"Dougie"I smiled running towards him, I ran straight into him which almost made him fall but kay and b-love was holding him up.

"Hi kay and lovee"I greeted letting him go, "where's setty and blu?"I asked looking around."At the house, blu can't move around as much until like next week so setty taking care of him cause he ain't got no choice"Kay explained.

Dougie pulled out his phone and was FaceTiming somebody, I was talking to Kay about his cousin which was newfound information for me.

"So Dthang...daniel is your cousin like how lee and setty are cousins"I asked once again he nodded his head once again.