𝟐𝟎, 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘

Omniscient 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/24]11:23am

꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/24]11:23am

GENESIS STEPPED OUT THE CAR, coming face to face with Jeremiah's baby mother

GENESIS STEPPED OUT THE CAR, coming face to face with Jeremiah's baby mother.She immediately smile before hugging the girl.

"Oh my fucking goodness your so pretty"she squealed rocking back and fourth.Cblu was a lil thrown off on how much the girl reminded him of somebody.

" you my baby god mommy"Essence smiled she was honestly just as excited as Genesis.

Essence was a sweetheart like straight pure college girl who came from a rough background, she's never been in a fight.She was always very closed off until meeting Jeremiah's sister who kinda took her out her shell.

The two girls walked into the hospital while the two "bfs" went to go bet on some sports game.Genesis has never been to a hospital for something like this so she was out right confused and excited.

"You ready to become a mom?"Genesis asked, "honestly can I be completely honest with you?"essence responded.

"Yea like completely open your having my best friends child you like my bestie now I want you to be completely safe"she stated.

"I don't we'll didn't want a baby but when I told setty he showed so much more feelings towards me it felt wrong I let it happen to long I'm too far along to abort I have a baby  he has fingernails"she spoke holding her hands.

Genesis was dumbfounded she did fit expect that but she respected it, "I'm here you got three people by your side and a baby daddy that actually wants to be a daddy if you don't want to parent at the end of the day have that conversation with him okay and if he isn't give you them answer you speak to me okay I'll be gladly to help you"she spoke holding her.

The now pregnant teenager was crying into her arms and now all Genesis could think was 'what the hell did setty- we get into'.

She shakes her head as she patted her back.She now wanted to sit down with the couple so she could see what the situation would be before her godson was born.and she wanted to talk to Camrin about it.

—————————

"You ready to go out?"I asked blu as we left the couple in the house to talk."I've been ready to go to club"I spoke bending over and shaking my ass in my tiny black dress.

He slapped my ass before gripping my neck, "wasting niggas time we gotta be there in 10 minutes"Camrin mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and got in the car, we drove for longer than 10 minutes so I knew we were late.He parked his car and he opened my door.

I stepped out holding his hand.He closed the door before we walked in hand in hand.Camrin getting his name called by his supporters.

I smiled and waved as we got to our vip section.I see this bitch Murda B (ayo murda what did you-) I mentally groaned.

"IT'S THE IT GIRL IN THIS BRONX SHIT"

I smiled as I quickly jiggled my ass a lil bit, "hi guys"I smiled, "hi ta"I smiled hugging him and Jenn.I walked over to dougie and Kay "hi Dougz wassup demon"I spoke making Kay flick my nose.

"Sup trends"I waved, they all waved until I seen mhady."Mhadyyyyy"I sung walking towards him.I love me some mhady him so quiet and cute.

"Sup lil blu"he smiled hugging me, I pulled away before walking back to blu holding his hand."I heard what you said about my girl"

I looked over to see some random nigga get to close to me and my man."you talking to me or him?"I asked as blu pulled me back.

"I'm talking to you but as a nigga I'm addressing you as ha' nigga"he stated pointing to blu.

"Who I say sum about?"I spoke as mhady walked beside blu and jayo on the other side."you said fuck murda?"

"And did, hold on baby you got a problem"I spoke glancing as her."I do lil opp ass bitch!"she stated."I ain't gonna fight you in the club baby I know where you be imma catch you like a lil opp ass bitch would"I spoke smiling.

"So back the fuck up you to close to my shawty I'm bout to hit you"blu spoke stepping towards him."leave it alone"murda said making the boy step off.

"Just tryna shake my ass on MY nigga but little white bitches wanna press some non existed issue shawty actual pull up to the block tonight tryna show you what this bitch from queens do"

Blu covered my mouth making me huff as he dragged me to sit down."shhh lil girl damn"he whispered in my ear.

I smiled as I looked over at him he moved his hand as he smiled back."where the drinks!"

"Your done for tonight"

-iiluvvkarma productions

I DIDNT FORGET JUST HAVENT  BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE HONESTLY ALOT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE BABES I BE TRYINNNN