𝟏𝟔, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐊

Omniscient 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/20]3:23pm

꒰ :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/20]3:23pm

GENESIS WAS BACK AT RPT, visiting the other drills and ygz for a lil party

GENESIS WAS BACK AT RPT, visiting the other drills and ygz for a lil party.She mostly came for sha and Kenzo but she missed them all.

Camrin was in Miami doing god knows what with half of DOA, 41 and some trendy's.One trendy in particular, setty finally got out of ny and away from his BM.

"Yo lil opp thot!"

Genesis glanced at ndot before sha gave him a look telling him to chill out with that shit."Imma smack the shit out of your lil ass keep saying that shit"she aggressively spoke bucking at the little pale skinned teenager.

"Bout to go get dd so he can whoop yo ass" she laughed making him mug her before laughing."I'm just playing with you mori yk that"he mumbled flicking me.

"You sliding in the music video this time"he asked, she groaned before pushing him away."Yea Nathaniel"she answered making sha give her a look.

"But you won't get in my video"he spoke in disbelief."You be dissing my nigga"she responded making sha face drop.

"Before you say anything ndot mostly disses OY sooo plus you a lil too disrespectful for me"she explained shrugging.

He rolled his eyes before wrapping his arm around her head and squeezing."Sha get off me"Genesis screamed playfully as she began to throw punches.

"IM YGK NOW FUCK YOU"she screamed making him let her go, he looked at her crazy before flicking her.

"Imma make you drop ya nigga set keep playing with me"sha warned making her roll her eyes."BIG DOA"She yelled as she jumped around hyped as hell.

Sha swung smacking her upside the back of her head causing her to fly forehead and fall."damn you tried to knock ha head off"Ally laughed walking up.