𝟐𝟐, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

Genesis's 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/27] 2:12am

꒰ :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/27] 2:12am

Genesis's 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/27] 2:12am

I PULLED UP TO THE CLUB BLU WAS AT, I walked up the v.i.p area. I was drunk the last time we was at the club this time it's camrin.

I rolled my eyes as I watched three bitches twerk on this nigga.I looked over at Jenn and Kyle just laughing at him. I pursed my lips before walking over to dougie, Kay and setty.

"Wassup"I smiled dapping them up, dougie looked at me with a straight face before setty started to shake his head.

"Don't blame him"Kay mumbled, "couldn't care less"I responded sitting down. "you lying like shit just don't break up with him"dougie said.

"Yea yea whatever"

After like 5 minutes I noticed he stood up...he looked around confused before his eyes landed over on our direction.A smile spread across his face as he stumbled towards me. I stood up catching him, "hi baby?"he spoke.

"Hi camrin"I spoke rubbing his back.He bent down lifting me up, I was surprised at his strength but still wrapped my legs around him.

"I'm sorry lit right now, I missed you though"he stated kissing my neck. "Chill blu"I mumbled leaning away.

"You been acting weird all week, now you don't want kisses from me—wassgood mori?"he said

"I have something to tell you, and I've been pushing you away cause I been scared to talk about it"I told him he looked at me and nodded.

"What you pregnant or some mori I know I been bussin that joint but damn we bout to have a baby or something"he laughed.

"No you dumbass" I mumbled getting off him.I was getting a headache from the lights flashing and I could tell he was too.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the club, "it's windy out this bitch" he complained immediately.

"Hopefully it sobers you up a little bit"I mumbled as we walked down the street. "What you wanna tell me?"he asked making me glance or at him.

"It's two things"

"Go ahead we got time we walking home anyway"he replied making nod.I took a deep breath before smiling— "so I got an offer in Texas to help develop a game and i wanna do it so that means I'll have to move to Texas" I said quickly, he shrugged "so you moving that's it"he laughed. I was expecting a different reaction...is he not gonna miss me how was this gonna go were they gonna do long distance.

"Not gonna miss me cam?"I questioned making him scrunch his face, "nigga duh I miss your ass when you in the bathroom you good"he responded making her smile at him. "I'll visit you ain't no problem, I ain't really do much at the moment, spend a week with you come back to the city...perform, stream, record."he explained.

"Was kinda hoping you would wanna move with me"I blurted out making him furrow his eyebrows. "To Texas?"He asked before busting out laughing "genesis my life is still in New York, unlike you I have shit here that's holding me down here"he stated.

"I mean maybe in the future when I'm focusing solely on social media and not being an artist...plus our god son comes in 5 months I thought we agreed to help set out"he added making me nod.

"You are totally right but that's the other thing we need to talk about, it turns out she doesn't really want the baby she just wanted Jeremiah"I told him making him stop in his tracks. "The fuck that mean"

"She told me she only kept the baby because he started to like her more...she's naive little nice girl can't get too mad at her I couldn't...and she looked so broken Camrin. Jeremiah really wants his son, but what he doesn't know is she's gonna sign over her rights after the baby is born"I frantically explained.

"I got scared and told her I would take him...I'll sign my rights to the baby and I kinda already did"

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID"

-iiluvvkarma productions

We all know Amoria a lil slow when she emotional

And this chapter has been sitting in my drafts for months....literally have drafts for all my books just haven't put them out.

Sorry my darlings 💕