𝟏𝟎, 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:QUEENS,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[05/27]6:02am

꒰ :🏁:QUEENS,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[05/27]6:02am

I WAS FINALLY BACK HOME, "Genesis mami, I missed you"Kioni stated running towards me, I moved away putting my hands out for her to stop

"Not right now"I mumbled as sha and lee walked in with the rest of my stuff."Not you got these drill rappers in here"she stated leaning on the wall.

"Girl this is family"I laughed walking to my room.Sha tall ass pushed me out the way, "damn ok mr.sha"I mumbled putting my bags down. I came back with less clothes because of blu.not like that

He told me leave them there cause I was coming back.I had some of his pants, sweatpants and shirts. "I'm bout to go see my baby momma"lee spoke.

"I'm staying with shawty"sha stated sitting on the chair."imma take a nap then I'm streaming for like 24 hours you wanna stay for real cause you not leaving for a day or two"I stated.

"Yea I wanna stay see how it is"he spoke in his deep accent.I nodded, "I can take a nap with you or your man that's not your man gonna get mad"he asked.

"That's weird sha, you can sleep in the bed but we not gonna cuddle"I laughed.He chuckled before taking off his clothes.

He know I don't like outside clothes, he laid on the bed like a starfish so I moved a pillow to the edge and put my feet over his stomach, I had a small blanket on.

—————-
9:34am Gemini pov

"Tryna pull water on gen?"I asked looking over at Kioni."She already mad she found out we messing around ni"she mumbled.

I shrugged, I didn't care so why did she it's not like I was hiding it, I just laughed I pulled my phone out and grabbed a cup of cold water.

I went live, "y'all screen record this shit"I whispered in the mic."I got his cup and gen just got got back home she sleeping"I mumbled.