𝟏𝟗, 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'

Omniscient 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/22]11:45pm

꒰ :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/22]11:45pm

AMORIA WAS FINALLY BACK WITH DOA, Camrin rubbed the girl head as she just laid still in the bed watching bratz live action movie

AMORIA WAS FINALLY BACK WITH DOA, Camrin rubbed the girl head as she just laid still in the bed watching bratz live action movie.Cblu hated the movie cause of the singing but thought the girls was fine.

Jeremiah was laid against the wall holding her hand making sure she was still responsive squeezing her hand every 5-10 minutes.

Kay, Dougie and Gemini were now in a car spinning Mott Haven.They knew doa would be on some type of get back so a group of ygz spent reyway and sevside.

"You ready to try and eat something?"Camrin asked moving her hair out her face.She took a deep breath before moving for the first time in hours.

"Where's my phone, where's my phone camrin"she spoke as she looked around frantically."here"setty spoke handing her the phone.

She sat up as she called her brother, "yea gen? Call momma as soon as you get- you okay?"he spoke fast making take a deep breath."I'm okay and I will"I huffed.

"Kioni said come home soon so she can see you and so you'll be here when the baby get here"he added before he starts ignoring his sister as Kioni talked to him about pampers.

The phone hung up as she just stared before clicking her moms contact, it rang until she finally decided to pick up.

"Come get yo shit out my house!"

She confused on why that was the first thing she heard, "keep wanna run around getting to shit huh, get bringing your brother into that gang shit go live with your dirty ass criminal cousin since you wanna be like yo damn daddy you gon get killed like his ass too"she yelled making the girl freeze.

"You serious?"she questioned, "come get it for it be outside"she stated before hanging up.She wiped her face before leaving the room leaving setty and cblu to stare at eachother confused.

They heard shuffling and her moving around so they got up, walking to the living room to see her putting on her shoes and jacket.

"Where you going?"Camrin asked as setty watched to see what she was grabbing."home I gotta go home to get my stuff she told me she was gonna throw my shit out"she responded.

"Who's she's Kioni, your mother?"Setty asked grabbng the keys out her hand making her turn and push him."Aye answer the question don't get mad"Camrin spoke backing setty up and standing in front of Genesis.

"My mom she's putting me out so can I take the car so I can get my pc before she breaks it you know how much that cost me it took me 3 years to work for that all of my checks went to that since I was 15 I didn't even buy me food or eat and that shit is gonna go down the drain if I don't get my stuff please"she cried.

These past few days blu has seen the girl in so many emotional states he thought he would be irritated by now with the girl yet he was feeling the emotions with her he wanted to be with her.

"We'll go with you,I'm not gonna let you do this by yourself and who knows what would happen if you went by yourself"he explained as setty nodding leaving the room and the house.

—————————-

GEMINI WASNT THE ONLY PERSON CONFUSED, while Genesis packed her stuff up in multiple duffle bags and boxes.

"You moving out"he asked walking intro the room not even noticing the two bodies sitting on her bed."hey I know you hear me talking to you the fuck are you doing where you going"he asked grabbing the box making her huff.

"Why you bothering her?"Setty asked making Gemini look over, "the fuck going on?"he questioned."Ask your fucking mother dumbass"she yelled snatching the box.

He mumbled something under his breath before leaving the room making her sigh she felt that he was mad she was already mad now she was angry.

Camrin and Setty continued to "fold" her clothes and put them in bags, "I got three bags imma take em to the car hurry up with that one blu so when I come back I can take while you start with another one"setty spoke throwing a duffel bag on each shoulder than grabbing the third by the handle.

While walking past setty patted her head, "my baby mova said call ha she want you to go to her next appointment with her she said she want to be around another girl or some bullshit and if you don't wanna stay with blu she said you can stay with her but I said no"he said as he was heading towards the door.

Genesis perked up at that, it was finally some good news for her she wanted to meet the girl.She nodded a smile spreading across her face, she wasn't worried about nothing else in her room her pc was already in the car.

Camrin got up and went to sit in front of her she was done putting her underwear and shit in bags.He grabbed her chin and lift her head up face him.

"You gon be aii I got you, always ok"he spoke before bending down and kissing her, "my lil baby, you gon stay with me 24-7 shawty, you gonna be tired of me"he smiled making her smile become wider and make her cheeks burn a little.

He let her go standing up making her do the same, "Let's get this shit before I have to fight somebody"she fake laughed wrapping her arms around him.He dipped his head kissing on her neck.

"What I just Camrin"she giggled making him bite her a little while smacking her ass.She pushed him off while laughing, she grabbed a suitcase and a bag as she left the room Camrin stayed throwing the rest of her shut in a bag like her jackets and coats.They waved the shoes for last.

They waved the shoes for last

-iiluvvkarma productions

Another chapter tonight???