Chapter 11: Downhill

Taehyung POV:

Days been passed and I can't stop thinking about what I did to Jennie. She was the only friend I ever had and liked. After what she did, I never feel the same. Now, I just go around and party after game after game.

I joined track a couple days ago because I want to do something at school than sitting at home being bored. I want to entertain myself with distraction, so I don't have to think about Jennie at all.

She is the reason why I'm mad. I'm mad at her for not knowing me or to trust me with her problems. I always been telling her my problems, but she never acknowledge to tell hers. It makes her seem insecure.

She never told me about her life or her struggles. She just keeps it to herself, which makes me mad. I wish I yelled at her to speak about her problems. I don't want a one sided trust. 

"V, you coming?"

"Oh yes. Sorry for the wait."

"No problem. Let's hits some chicks tonight!"

When entering the place, there was a big drop just blasted at our face after a build up of a beat. The music was in our face and I loved every second of it.

I went the karaoke room and decided to sing some song.

I grab the microphone, played my favorite song. I closed the door so no one can hear me. I wait for the the music to begin before I started to sing the intro.

When I hit the chorus, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly stop singing, I place the microphone down and turn off the music. I went to the door and opened it.

"V, you here singing?"

"Yes."

"Don't do that. Let's go to the bar."

"I don't drink, though."

"It's ok. We can give you substitute drinks then."

"Ok."

I walk with him to the bar table. A waiter came to us and asked, "What can I help you two today?"

"Do you have any non alcohol beverages?"

"We have coke products. Would you like to have a bottle of them?"

"I'll just take coke then."

"Be back in a second."

The waiter left. Suddenly, a girl came and hug me.

"Let's spent time together."

As she said that I felt disgusted and pushed her off me.

"Why you do that for. We can have fun if you want to do it."

"Just go away," I said as I fan her away.

I can smell the pungent off the drink she had. It has this strong tropical fruit mix with some light mint to it. Alcohol isn't for me but I can't disagree that it has a good smell to the taste of it.

"I don't want to," she said as she approaches closer.

"Just stay away before I harm you!"

"Fine!" And she stomped off angrily.

"Dude, you want to go dancing in the dance room?"

"Why not," I said with modicum excitement.

As soon as the waiter came back, I grabbed the drink, thanked the waiter, paid for it, and went to the dance room.

"Check this move out."

He twirl around like a ballerina and attempts to do a air line split.

"You will not get it," I said with a sight laugh.