Chapter 16: Back Home

Taehyung POV:

"Taehyung, may you come to my office," the head dean said over the intercom.

I walked to the dean's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I open the door and saw the dean sitting while focusing finishing paper work on the desk.

"You called me, sir?"

"Oh yes," the dead said as he put his pen down.

"Come and sit down. I have some good news for you."

"Alright."

"I have talked to your parents and they said it's ready for you to take a leave and have a relax day with them. Even though your service to the military is almost finished, I can conclude that you don't have to worry about the extending to finish the term. You will be free to go and work what your parent's desire. I will send an early ceremony on your leave. Your parents did contribute to fund the military to release you, so the president agreed to release you early. Congratulation on the honor and hope you the best of luck back in the real world. It was a pleasure to see you serve for the country."

"Is there any bad news?"

"Oh yes. You won't be doing the traditional ceremony and you won't be present there. This is a thing you will miss the experience to do."

"That is fine by me. At least I am out of here. Do you know when?"

"Tomorrow."

"Great! I need to tell my friends."

"Don't! You can't tell them anything what I told you. They will think the same and come up to me and ask. It will look bad on you. Just tell them that you move to a different station."

"Wouldn't that still hurt them?"

"No! Just a little lie. You guys are not best friends, right?"

"We are not. We all just friends."

"Good. Glad we talked. Have a nice day and hope to see what your futures holds in you, soldier."

"Thank you, sir."

"No problem."

I got up and walked back to my dormitory and before I entered, Roum (Rome) - the roommate that talked me to become confident at the gun trial came up to me and asked, "What did the dean talked to you about? Were you in trouble?"

"Definitely not. If I were, I wouldn't have walked back to here by now."

"You are right. But what did you guys talked about?"

"Something good for me and something bad for you guys."

People gathered and wanted to listen in.

I went to by bed and Roum followed.

"I am transferring to a different station and graduate from there. I will be leaving tomorrow. I won't be able to see you guys again."

"Oh, you moving on fast, huh?"

"Yeah?"

"Well congratulation, dude. We all proud of you. You deserve it man. Moving to a different station is a way of promotion unless you did bad things, than of course they will move you. You pass all the test here and done it well. I see it as a reward. We all here are not to be train and get out of here. We serve for life. We saw people we hang out with all the time and they left us. Never spoke back. It's ok. It's bound to happen. We all will be alright. Right, fellas?

The Tales Of Two Oppugnant Studentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें