Chapter 22: Part 2

Jennie POV:

"Jennie!"

I turn around and say the person I have not seen in awhile.

"Nayeon!"

I ran to her and gave her the fattest hug I can give.

"You're squeezing me too much."

"Sorry." I let go of the grip and I let her breathe.

"I am sorry that I did not contact you. I was very hard preparing for my solo and training so much. I spend day and night and just sleeping."

"Did you get breaks?"

"I do."

"I think it all pay out."

"I know. I got the biggest debut in korean and international. I gain 26.7 million views on my first 24 hours. It is crazy how many people watch it."

"You know people can rewatch it."

"Yeah but the amount is insane."

"I'm glad you are doing fine."

"I wish you could join me."

"Me. No. I got important job in my future to do than become an idol."

"Oh yeah. You becoming a surgeon?"

"Yes. It is my goal."

"I'm rooting for you of course."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Lili as well."

"I miss her too. Where is she now?"

"Having an apartment with Guk."

"Figured. Those two are made for each other."

"I have to deal with it everyday."

She laughed and patted my back.

"Me too."

I started to laugh as well.

After we stop our amused laugh, I asked her a question, "Do you mind if I visit you sometimes at your studio and become a back up dancer."

"That would be great. I have comeback soon. I will text you it."

"Alright."

"Want to have some fun?"

"Why not."

Me and Nayeon went out and have a nice party at the karaoke vip room, where we both sang our hearts out. I even try her song and it was fun.

She drank a lot and I did not have any drinks. I was the only one sober, so I took her home.

"Jennie, I wonder if you were a guy, I would date you on the spot. I would not become an idol to just avoid a chance."

"You are drunk Nayeon."

"I am not. I can show you my dance moves to prove that I am not drunk."

"Save that for later. I will have fun seeing you wake up knowing you say such weird things."

"You would not do such a thing."

"Watch me."

"Alright alright. Can you just take me home. I need some sleep."

"Right before you get sober by drinking water."

"Alright."

When I took her home, I gave her water and she got sober real quick. I then lay her on the bed and she fell fast asleep.

When I got out of her house, I got a call from Taehyung.

I answered it.

"Jennie, sorry again for the delaying. I know I said that I would take you for our second day. I been busy. "

"It is ok. It's bound to happen sometimes like I did before with school work than hanging out with friends."

"Is it ok if I take you to my house and have a dinner there?"

"That is fine by me."

"Where do you want me to pick you up."

"I'll send you the address."

"Alright."

I ended the call and texted him the address.

After shortly, I saw a car pull up and J walked to it. The window the car was rolled down.

"Hop in to the passenger side."

I nodded and sat down on the passenger side.

"Sometimes I wish my company has no issue, so I can have time with you. It is my fault I did not check my schedule with my assistant before saying to pick up on Friday."

"Taehyung, I get it. You do not need to constantly apologize. I know you are trying and I can feel it. I know what it is like."

I thought about the time when I had to go to the hospital for emergency reason and skip his championship game.

"You are not mad?"

"No, I am not. Why would I ever be."

We got to his house and he parked in his driveway. I got out and he did too.

"I truly apologize for what I did that day. I hope you will forgive me."

I wanted to accept his forgiveness but my heart does not. It made me feel an unwanted pressure to carry.

"I don't think I'm still ready."

"That is ok. It requires time anyway."

I nodded and we enter his living room.

"It is in the kitchen. So, I will take you there."

He take me to the kitchen and when he opened it, I was amazed that it was all set up.

"I know it is not much but I hope you like it."

"I do not like fancy dinner anyway. This is perfectly fit my style."

He smiled and I walked in to sit at my seat.

He did too.

————————————————————————————

At the end of the night, Jennie had a lot of fun and stayed the night. She was dancing and singing with Taehyung, even watching a movie with him, passing out the night.

It was the last break week before she starts school and ready to become a surgeon.

Taehyung, on the other hand, enjoyed her company with him as he had her wrap in a blanket, head on his shoulder. He wish the moment continues.