Chapter 15: Bonding

Jennie POV:

"Pew!"

I swipe across my forehead with my hand to swipe off the droplets. Taking that test made me sweat. I was nervous and the place was hot. There were no air filters or windows open. We all took it sweating ourselves to death.

I walk down the stairs and saw Nayeon waiting for me.

"How was it?"

"Hot but the test wasn't bad. I was nervous taking in that environment."

"You are still fine, but I brought ice cream for you to ear. It sure is hot taking any test. That is why I celebrate with something to cool down."

"Thank you," I said as I grab the ice cream from her hand and open the wrap. I lick the surface of the vanilla cream. I fell relax a little.

"Sure will cool me down."

"Let's go back to our dorm."

"Ok."

As we went to our dorm, I saw Lili making out with Jungie in the living room couch.

"I ignore them at this point. They can do the heck they want. I can't stop them and no one can. Love is too powerful."

"You will find one too and no one can stop you."

"If I found one."

"Don't sweat it. Time will tell when your ready to have one. It all falls into place at some point in our lives, even me."

"Your right. I'm over my head these days. I should just relax and focus doing something fun. Now, do you want to join some clubs. I feel there are some open."

"Why not. Some school activities won't hurt me."

"Let's go before those two do further than kissing."

"Yeah."

Nayeon and I head to the sidewalk of the park. We roam around and saw flyers and booths. students are asking people to join their clubs to each individual that walks by them. Most of the activities are boring to me.

There were few that are interesting to me but I don't think I have much time for them. Nayeon point some good ones that I thought was worth the try, but I thought about time management, which made me decline it. Nayeon called me boring but I know she is right. I prefer to have time to get things done, even if I have to not join a certain club to do it.

"Jennie! What do you think if we sign up to do this dancing club. Would you be interested?"

"I don't think I can dance."

"It doesn't matter. They will teach us. So, would you up to do the challenge? If not, I will be sad." She did a puppy eyes.

"Ok, I will join you but in one condition: don't bother me when I'm doing my homework or tell me skip them or study time. Got it?"

"Got it."

She pulled me over and the gentleman greeted us.

"Do you want to join us in our dance crew. We have two spots for newbies. Would you like to join us and gain the experience to become a dancer?"

"That's is why we both are here for."

"Great! I will need you guys to sign up and fill out the form and hand it back to me when you get them done. No need to rush them and take your time."

The gentleman gave us clipboards and the sheet. I grab a pen from the booth and filled it out. Nayeon following me behind.

After we finished, we handed it back to the man and he gaved us a badge for the club.