Ezekiel (3)

"Z, stay close. You're gonna get lost if you keep running around."

"I won't. Walk faster! The line's getting longer!"

"We have all day here. Just chill."

"But I wanna ride everything!"

They arrived at the first ride that Ezekiel chose, a roller coaster that had caught his eye from the moment they entered the park. They waited for about five minutes before they could ride, which felt like an eternity to Z.

"Don't vomit on me, Z," Ry teased, noticing the nervous look on Z's face.

"Oh please. I should be the one saying that to you," Z retorted, trying to hide his own fear.

They got strapped into their seats, and Z felt his heart racing as the ride began to move. The roller coaster climbed higher and higher, and Z could feel his stomach dropping as they reached the top. And then they were plummeting downwards, wind whipping through their hair as they screamed with excitement and fear.

"Ahhh! Stop! Let me out! Let me out!"

Ryden just laughed at Ezekiel's misery.

After the ride, they looked at the photo booth.

"We are not getting that photo." Ezekiel glared hatefully at the photo that the ride took. He looked absolutely terrified while Ryden was laughing at him.

"What do you mean? Its a keepsake."

"No."

When Ezekiel was walking away, Ryden secretly bought their photo.

"What do you wanna do next?"

"After that ride, I don't wanna do anything."

They walked around the park, looking at all the attractions when the park's mascot approached them.

"He's so cute, Ry. Let's take a picture."

They took a picture with the mascot and he gave Ezekiel a balloon afterwards.

As they continued to walk, Ezekiel felt a sudden sharp pain in his head. He winced, trying to hide the pain from Ryden.

{This hurts so much worse than a heart attack.}

[Are you sure?]

{Yeah, because with that, I'd just faint directly. This? This is just simply torture.}

"Z, you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little dizzy." Ezekiel tried to play it off, but the pain continued to linger.

They passed by a shooting gallery game, and Ezekiel decided to give it a try. As he aimed at the targets, he could feel Ryden at the side, analyzing his every move.

"Good job, Z. Keep your focus." Ryden encouraged him.

Ezekiel managed to hit all the targets, earning himself a stuffed animal prize. He smiled, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

As they walked further, the pain in Ezekiel's head grew more intense. He tried to distract himself by talking to Ryden, but even Ryden's voice sounded muffled and distant.

"Z, are you sure you're okay?" Ryden asked again, noticing Ezekiel's discomfort.

"I'm fine, Ry. Just feeling a little tired." Ezekiel tried to brush it off, but Ryden could see through his façade.

"Let's sit down for a bit. You can rest and we can people-watch," Ryden suggested, leading Ezekiel to a nearby bench.

Ezekiel closed his eyes, trying to relax. But the pain in his head was unbearable.

System, I'm Sick...Again! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara