Theron (5)

Inside the car, Theron was contemplating.

Should he tell them that he recovered his memories or...?

"Theron, why are you spacing out? Are you alright? Should we go back to the hospital?" Oliver asked worriedly.

"No, no, I'm fine. Its just that..." Theron sighed.

"Theron...what's wrong?" Arzhel looked back from the passenger seat to see Theron who was in the back.

"I don't know if this is the right moment, but I don't want to hide it anymore. I...I remember everything."

[Faking that amnesia did nothing for you. You shouldn't have done it in the first place.]

{Well I thought it was gonna give me some drama. I'll try that again in another world.}

[Suit yourself.]

The car came to a screeching halt. Oliver and Arzhel looked back at Theron with shock.

"What?! Theron..." Arzhel looked at him with tears in his eyes.

His words were cut-off when a car sounded their horn at them.

"We should probably talk about this at home. I don't want to be involved in another car accident after being in two."

After reaching their house, Arzhel invited Oliver inside. He helped Theron get in his wheelchair and pushed him inside.

They settled in the living room, and Arzhel took a seat on Theron's lap, wrapping his arms around him in a tight embrace.

"I missed you," Arzhel whispered, burying his face in Theron's neck.

Theron reciprocated the hug, holding Arzhel close. "I missed you too, more than you can imagine."

"Now that you got your memories back, do you have any idea who might do this to the both of you?" Oliver asked, looking at the two's stickiness with disgust.

"Get yourself a lover so you won't look at us like that. Anyway, I have a guess in mind, but I still need to get more evidence to ensure that they won't ever escape their crimes."

"I would love to get a lover, Theron." Oliver said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes.

"If we have nothing else to talk about, you are free to leave."

"I liked you when you had amnesia. You're just being an ass now." Despite complaining, Oliver left the two so they could get privacy.

"Now that the nuisance is gone, we finally have time for us."

Arzhel didn't respond and just continued to hug Theron tightly.

"What happened, Zhel? I'm not going to leave or anything. I'll always be here." Theron assured him, his fingers gently brushing through Arzhel's hair.

Arzhel pulled back slightly, his eyes meeting Theron's. "It's just...when you had amnesia, I was scared, but I had hope. Hope that someday, you'd remember and come back to me. Now that you remember everything, I'm scared again, but it's a different kind of fear."Theron listened attentively, his love for Arzhel unwavering. "Tell me, Zhel. What's different now?"

Arzhel took a deep breath, his voice barely above a whisper. "Now, I'm afraid of losing you again. I'm afraid that what my family did will make you hate me. I don't want that, but if that's your decision then I will resoect it. "

Theron cupped Arzhel's cheek gently, his thumb wiping away a tear that had escaped. "Zhel, I promise you that no matter what anyone did, I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me for a lifetime. I love you too much to let anything come between us."

Arzhel's lips quivered into a hesitant smile, and he leaned in to kiss Theron softly. "I love you too, Theron, more than anything in this world."

Their kiss sealed their commitment to each other, a promise to stand by one another's side through whatever challenges lay ahead. In each other's arms, they found solace, love, and the strength to face the uncertain future together.

{That was weird.}

[What?]

{The kiss.}

[Have you never kissed anyone before?]

{I did, but it didn't feel this weird.}

[Are you starting to like him?]

{What? No! I've been in this world for days, I don't fall in love that easily.}

[Love does not have time.]

{Stop. I don't want to hear it.}

[Just saying. Anyway, you haven't finished a single task, you haven't unlocked the last task, but you've been hospitalized twice. What's the plan?]

{The culprits should be caught soon. I just have to stay with Arzhel to make him happy. The last task should unlock itself any day now.}

[Do whatever you want.]

«-Φ-»

Theron (5)

I'm sorry if this chapter is short and sorry for taking so long to update. Being a senior is hell. I can't even enjoy my weekend since all I'm thinking of are my projects and tasks I have to pass.

Good news, though, we'll have a 10-day break starting from Oct. 28 to Nov. 6, so I wish to write a ton in that time period. Don't expect too much, though.

Still, even if this arc is boring and I update so slowly, thanks for all the support.

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight.

Thanks for reading!

[Tasks:]

[Find out who tampered with the car: 29%]

[Make sure Arzhel lives a good and happy life: 51%]

[Locked]

-°°§°°-

Status

Name: Chaim (Soul F-3765)

System Name: Syrio (System 2B18C)

Spirit Class: Class E+

Spirit Strength: 15%

Experience: 0%

Finished Worlds: 2

Energy Points: 95

-°°§°°-